Win VIP tickets for the William Hill Grand Slam of Darts
You've got a chance to attend the hottest event in town just by betting on the William Hill Grand Slam of Darts with the sponsors.
We've got a pair of VIP tickets to give away to one lucky customer for the semi-finals and Final sessions of the William Hill Grand Slam of Darts on Sunday 20 November at Wolverhampton Civic Hall.
It's a money-can't-buy prize for you and your guest to be at one of the darts year's best days of action. Not only will you get to see three great matches between the four best players that the Grand Slam has to offer but you can do it in the comfort of William Hill's VIP treatment.
Our winners will have access to an exclusive viewing area and the VIP lounge with its buffet and bar. In addition, the winning account holder will have three £20 free bets credited to their account to spend via our Mobile Sportsbook or Text Bet on the three matches taking place while they're at the event.
To be in with a chance of winning you simply need to place a bet of £10 or more on any of our William Hill Grand Slam of Darts Tournament markets, i.e. not match markets, before the tournament starts at 20:00 on Saturday 12 November. Every £10 or more bet placed with William Hill online, on your mobile, via text bet or over the phone will be entered into the draw to win the prize. The more bets you place, the more chance you have of winning.
You can bet now on a range of William Hill Grand Slam of Darts betting markets, from Who Will Win The Tournament Outright? to whether there will be a Tournament Nine Dart Finish? You can also bet on the winners of each of the Groups and more and each bet of £10 or more will qualify as an entry into the prize draw to win the VIP Finals Day tickets.
Terms and conditions:
1. Winners and guests must be at least 18 years of age or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This prize is strictly non-refundable, non-exchangeable and does not include travel, accommodation or subsistence expenses.
3. There is no cash alternative in lieu of tickets and alternative dates cannot be provided.
4. Dress code may apply.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of items, injuries or accidents that may occur during the visit.
6. If the prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and replace it with something of equal or greater value.
7. Qualifying bets are £10 singles or £5 each-way singles on ante-post markets for the 2011 Grand Slam of Darts only. This does not include markets related to individual matches. Closing date for entry is 20:00 Saturday 12 November and the winner will be announced on Monday 14 November.