Ligue 1 Opta Facts - May 3rd - 5th
St Etienne v Bordeaux
- St Etienne have won only two of their last 18 L1 games against Bordeaux (8D, 8L)
- St Etienne have won five of their last six L1 home games (1D)
- Bordeaux have drawn 15 games this season, highest tally in the European Top 5. Seven of these draws have finished 0-0, another record in Europe this season.
- Bordeaux are winless in their last 5 away Ligue1 games, worst streak for them since March-August 2011.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in three of his last five competitive games against Bordeaux.
- Cheick Diabaté has scored three goals in five games against Saint Etienne in L1, his favourite victim alongside Montpellier.
Marseille v Bastia
- OM have won six of their last seven competitive games against Bastia.
- Bastia have lost 18 of their 23 top-flight visits to Marseille (1W, 4D),
- Bastia have won only three of their 20 games played outside their Furiani stadium this season (6D, 11L)
- OM have won 12 times by a 1-0 scoreline in L1 this season, equalling PSG's record in 2003/04.
- OM are unbeaten in their last eight L1 games (5W, 3D), their best streak since November 2011-February 2012 (9 games).
- OM haven't conceded a goal in their last seven L1 games, best streak in the competition currently.
Montpellier v Brest
- Montpellier are unbeaten in their last 10 L1 games against Brest (4W, 6D).
- Montpellier have lost four games after having led in a L1 game this season, highest tally with Troyes and Valenciennes.
- Montpellier have only lost one of their last 13 home L1 games, against Lyon (1-2 on 19th April).
- Montpellier have scored in each of their last 21 home competitive games, their last one without scoring was on 26 August vs OM (0-1).
- Brest have lost all of their four league games since Corentin Martins took over as manager without scoring a goal and conceding nine.
- Brest are the worst L1 team in 2013 with only eight points grabbed in 15 games.
Reims v Ajaccio
- Reims have lost their three games against Corsican clubs in L1 this season
- Ajaccio are unbeaten in their last seven official games against Reims (4W, 3D).
- Ajaccio have failed to win in Reims in Ligue 1 (1D, 2L).
- Reims have failed to score in their last two L1 games. Only Brest (29) have scored fewer goals than Reims (31) in L1 this season.
- Ajaccio have won three games from losing positions in L1 this season, only Lille have done better (4).
- Grzegorz Krychowiak has scored three of Reims' last five league goals at home.
Sochaux v Lorient
- Lorient have failed to win any of their last seven visits to Sochaux in L1 (5D, 2L).
- There has never been a 0-0 draw between these two teams in any of their 17 L1 encounters.
- Sochaux have failed to win their last four home L1 games (3D, 1L).
- Lorient have failed to score more than one goal in any of their L1 away games in 2013 (8 matches).
- Vincent Nogueira is involved in Sochaux's last four league goals (2 goals, 2 assists).
- Jérémie Aliadière is involved in eight of Lorient's last 10 away goals in L1 (6 goals, 2 assists).
Toulouse v Lille
- Lille are unbeaten in their last 10 L1 games against Toulouse (5W, 5D).
- Toulouse and Lille have already played twice each other this season with two Lille wins (in the league and League Cup).
- Toulouse have failed to win their last six home games, their worst streak in L1 at home since December 2007-May 2008 (9 games).
- Toulouse haven't scored in the last 242 minutes, only Brest are on a longer drought currently in Ligue 1.
- Wissam Ben Yedder is involved in Toulouse's last four Ligue 1 goals (3 goals, 1 assist).
- Salomon Kalou has scored 10 goals in L1 this season, his best total in a top-flight campaign since 2010/11 (with Chelsea).
Troyes v Evian TG
- Evian TG are unbeaten in their last four competitive games against Troyes (2W, 2D).
- Troyes have kept a clean sheet only four times this season, worst tally in the competition.
- Troyes have lost 22 points after scoring the opening goal in L1 this season, highest tally in the competition.
- Evian TG have won only one of their last 10 away games in L1 (3D, 6L).
- Evian TG are unbeaten against promoted clubs this season in L1 (3W, 2D).
- Saber Khlifa is involved in 50% (7 out of 14) of Evian's away goals this season (6 goals, 1 assist). Evian have won none of the four league games he's missed in 2013.
Rennes v Nice
- Nice haven't won any of their last 13 visits to Rennes in L1 (4D, 9L). Their last win was back in August 1990.
- Rennes have picked up three red cards in their last three league games against Nice.
- Rennes have lost their last three home L1 games, their worst streak since 2007.
- Nice have only won one of their eight away games against a Top half team in L1 this season (3D, 4L).
- Julien Féret is involved in Rennes' last six L1 goals (3 goals, 3 assists).
- 20 of 51 of Nice's goals this season have been scored by Argentinians (39% - 15 from Cvitanich and 5 from Civelli).
- Nancy have only won two of their last 23 L1 games against Lyon (4D, 17L).
- Nancy are unbeaten in their last two L1 games against Lyon (1W, 1D).
- Nancy have already picked up 13 more points than in the entire first half of the campaign, the best progression in L1 this season.
- Nancy are unbeaten in their last six L1 games (4W, 2D). They have never trailed at any point during those games.
- Lyon have only won one of their last four L1 away games (1D, 2L).
- Lyon have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last six games, their worst streak in L1 this season.
Paris SG v Valenciennes
- PSG have won their last six competitive games against Valenciennes
- PSG have won their last five L1 games without conceding a single goal.
- PSG have won their last six home games in L1, their best streak at home since 2011.
- PSG have picked up 28 points out of 30 in their last 10 home league games.
- Valenciennes have lost eight of their last nine visits to top half teams this season (1D).
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is involved in six of PSG's last seven home goals in L1 (4 goals, 2 assists). He scored a hat-trick in the first-leg at Valenciennes' Hainaut stadium.