Birmingham v Leeds United - OPTA Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Birmingham v Leeds United
- None of the last 11 meetings in all competitions between Birmingham and Leeds has ended as a draw.
- The Blues have won the last four matches against Leeds at St Andrews in all competitions.
- Birmingham have won five and lost none of their last seven home league games against Leeds.
- Birmingham have won their last five consecutive games in all competitions.
- Chris Burke has scored five goals in his last six matches in all competitions.
- Chris Wood has scored nine goals in his last nine matches in all competitions.
- Leeds are unbeaten in their last seven Championship matches, winning five of those.
- The Whites have scored three goals in each of their last three Championship away games.