Championship Opta Facts - 10-11 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Barnsley v Derby
- Derby have lost two of their last three meetings with Barnsley, drawing the other.
- The last four matches between these sides have seen just one home victory.
- The Tykes haven't won any of their last six games.
- Derby have kept three clean sheets in five games, a spell that has seen them lose just once.
Bristol City v Swansea
- Four of the last five meetings between these sides have ended in goalless draws.
- In fact, only one goal has been scored in the last 495 minutes of football between Bristol City and Swansea.
- None of the last 14 matches between these two have been won by the away side.
- The Robins are unbeaten in five league games.
- Swansea have won just once in their last seven league games.
Cardiff v Reading
- Cardiff are unbeaten in four games with Reading in all competitions.
- Cardiff have lost just one of their last four home games in all competitions with Reading.
- The Bluebirds are unbeaten in seven, dropping just four points in the process.
- Reading have lost just one of their last nine league games.
- Only two sides have won more points in 2010 than both Cardiff and Reading (32).
Crystal Palace v QPR
- These two sides have drawn their last three meetings with each other.
- The two teams have managed just one goal apiece in 270 minutes of football.
- Palace have lost six of their last eight league games at Selhurst Park.
- QPR are without a win in seven Championship games.
Doncaster v West Brom
- The two sides hadn't met for over 50 years before West Brom's 3-1 win earlier this season.
- West Brom are unbeaten in their last three meetings with Doncaster in all competitions.
- Doncaster have just one clean sheet from 12 league games.
- The Baggies are unbeaten in eight, they have drawn their last two on the road, however.
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday
- The home team have won seven of the last eight encounters between these two sides.
- Middlesbrough are unbeaten in six consecutive home games against the Owls.
- Middlesbrough are unbeaten in seven games, but five of those have ended in a draw.
- Sheffield Wednesday haven't won away from home in eight games, drawing their last four.
Newcastle v Blackpool
- Blackpool defeated the Magpies earlier this season (2-1) having not met them in over 20 years.
- Blackpool are the only side who could yet do the ‘league double' over Newcastle this term.
- Promoted Newcastle United are unbeaten at home this season, winning their last eight in a row.
- Blackpool have won their last four games, scoring 13 goals in the process (3.25 goals per game).
Nottingham Forest v Ipswich
- The two sides have produced four 1-1 draws in their last seven meetings.
- Forest are unbeaten at home against Ipswich in their last four meetings with The Tractor Boys, but have drawn three of them.
- Nottingham Forest are unbeaten at home in 17 games.
- Ipswich have lost just one of their last five games.
Peterborough v Leicester
- The last six meetings between the two sides have failed to produce an away win.
- Striker Matty Fryatt has netted twice in his last three starts against The Posh.
- Peterborough have picked up just one point from their last six games.
- Leicester have kept just one clean sheet in six games.
Preston v Scunthorpe
- Scunthorpe have won their last three league meetings with Preston.
- The last 12 matches between these two in Preston have either been drawn or won by a one goal difference.
- Preston haven't lost any of their last eight home games, drawing five times.
- The Iron have struggled away from home recently, winning just one of their last seven; losing six.
Sheffield United v Coventry
- Coventry have won just one of their last five games against The Blades.
- The two sides have drawn just one of their last eight meetings.
- The Blades are without a win in five games, scoring only three times in the process.
- Coventry haven't won any of their last seven league games.
Watford v Plymouth
- Plymouth have lost just once in five meetings with The Hornets.
- The two sides have not produced a goalless draw in thirteen meetings in all competitions.
- Watford have managed just one win in 12 Championship games.
- Plymouth have failed to score in three of their last four league matches.