Championship Opta Facts - 13 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Reading v Newcastle
- The away side have never won in the previous 11 encounters between these two teams.
- Shola Ameobi scored a hat-trick in the fixture between the two sides earlier this season, one of nine hat-tricks scored in the Championship so far this term.
- Reading have won both of their previous two home league meetings with Newcastle.
- Only Newcastle and West Brom (41) have won more points in 2010 than Reading (33).
- The Royals have won 22 of a possible 24 points from their last eight home league matches.
- Kevin Nolan has scored in three consecutive league appearances for Newcastle.