Championship Opta Facts - 14th and 15th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Birmingham City v Hull
- Three of the last four meetings between Birmingham and Hull at St Andrews have ended in a draw.
- Hull have won just one of their last 13 league games on a Tuesday (D6 L6).
- Birmingham have won all three of their games on a Tuesday in the league this season: the only Championship side with a 100% record.
- The Tigers have kept four consecutive clean sheets in the league - they have not kept five in a row in a season since 1984.
- Birmingham are unbeaten in nine league games, winning six and drawing three.
- Hull have both scored (3) and conceded (5) the fewest goals from set pieces in the Championship this season.
Brighton v Millwall
- Brighton are without a win in their last three league meetings with the Lions (D2 L1).
- There have been just six goals scored in total in the last four league clashes between Brighton and Millwall.
- The Seagulls are unbeaten in their last six in the league, winning five and drawing one.
- Millwall have only won one of their last seven in the league, losing five of these.
Bristol City v Crystal Palace
- City are unbeaten in their last six league games (excl. playoffs) at home to Palace (W3 D3).
- The Eagles have scored only three goals in their last six league visits (excl. playoffs) to Bristol City combined.
- The Robins have failed to score in their last three league games, losing each time.
- Palace have failed to score more than once in any of their last 18 league matches.
Burnley v Barnsley
- Burnley have lost just one of their last seven games at home to the Tykes (W5 D1).
- None of the eight league meetings between the sides on a Tuesday has ever ended in a draw (three Burnley wins, three Barnsley).
- The Clarets have conceded just two goals in their last six league games at Turf Moor combined.
- Barnsley are on a run of 12 league games without a clean sheet.
- None of the Tykes' last 20 league matches has ended in a draw (W10 L10).
Cardiff v Peterborough
- Cardiff have only won two of their last 18 league meetings with the Posh.
- The last three meetings between the sides have seen a total of 17 goals scored.
- The Bluebirds are without a win in their last three league games, they haven't gone four without a victory all season.
- Boro are without a win in their last six in the league (L3 D3).
- Peterborough have failed to score more than once in any of their last nine league games.
Coventry v Leeds United
- Coventry have won only one of their last 17 league clashes with the Lillywhites.
- Leeds have only lost on one of their last eight league visits to Coventry's ground.
- Coventry have lost five of their last six in the league, winning the other.
- The Sky Blues have won just one of their last 14 league games on a Tuesday.
- Leeds have won only three of their last 10 league games.
Derby v Reading
- Reading have won eight of their last 11 league meetings with the Rams, losing just one.
- The Royals have averaged 2.5 goals per game in their last 11 league clashes with Derby.
- Derby are on a run of four consecutive wins at home in the league.
- None of Reading's last 15 league matches has ended in a draw: W10 L5.
- Derby have conceded the joint-most goals from corners in the Championship this season (six).
- Reading have conceded the fewest goals from open play in the league this season (17).
Doncaster v Blackpool
- The last three league meetings between Blackpool and Doncaster at Doncaster have ended in draws.
- Doncaster have won only one of their last 10 league meetings with the Seasiders.
- Rovers have taken the joint-fewest points from games on a Tuesday night this season in the Championship: just two from six matches.
- Doncaster are unbeaten in five at the Keepmoat, winning three and drawing two.
- Blackpool are a run of six games without a defeat in the Championship (W4 D2).
Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest
- Middlesbrough have managed just one win in their last 30 league meetings with Nottingham Forest, a run stretching back to 1973.
- Middlesbrough have not won at home to Forest since 1973 in the league, losing three and drawing 11 of their meetings since.
- Forest have lost nine of their last 12 league games (W1 D2).
- Boro are without a win in six in the league, winning three and drawing three since Boxing Day.
- Forest have scored the fewest second-half goals in the league this season (12).
Portsmouth v Ipswich
- Ipswich's last four visits to Fratton Park in the league have all ended in draws.
- Pompey's last league win at home to the Tractor Boys came in 1966: they have drawn seven and lost six since.
- There have been just seven goals scored in total in the last seven matches between Portsmouth and Ipswich at Fratton Park.
- Pompey have lost only one of their last eight at home in the league.
- Ipswich have won their last two league games: they are yet to win three in a row this season.
Watford v Leicester
- The Hornets have scored three in their last two league games at home to Leicester (W1 D1).
- The Foxes have scored at least twice in five of their last six league visits to Vicarage Road.
- Watford have only lost one of their last nine at home in the Championship.
- Leicester have won two of their last three on the road in the league.
West Ham v Southampton
- Despite being first and second respectively, West Ham and Southampton have both lost seven games already this season.
- Southampton are 11th in the Championship ‘away form' table, having collected just 17 points from 14 games on the road.
- The Saints have won just three of their last 11 league games.
- West Ham have lost three of their last four meetings with Southampton and have failed to score in all three of those defeats.