Championship Opta Facts - 19 - 21 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Burnley v Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough have won their last three games versus Burnley and are unbeaten in their last five against them.
- Burnley have won just one of their last five league matches at home against Middlesbrough.
- Only Doncaster (3) have won fewer points from their last seven league games than Burnley (4).
- Boro are unbeaten in their last seven league matches, winning three and drawing four of these games.
- Scott McDonald has scored in three of Middlesbrough's last five league games.
Ipswich v Norwich
- Ipswich have won the last three East Anglian derbies at Portman Road.
- No side has won both home and away in this derby match in the league since Norwich in 2003/04.
- Grant Holt scored a hat-trick in Norwich's 4-1 victory over Ipswich earlier this season.
- None of the last 14 derby matches between Ipswich and Norwich have ended goalless.
- The Canaries have lost just one of their last 12 league games.
- Paul Jewell's side have won four of their last five league games, drawing the other.