Championship Opta Facts - 20 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
QPR vs Watford
- QPR have hit just one goal in their last three meetings with Watford, losing twice.
- The Hoops are without a win in three matches at home to the Hornets, (two draws, one defeat).
- QPR have won only one of their last nine league games.
- Watford are on a run of 15 matches on the road in the Championship without a win.
- The Hornets have scored exactly once in their last eight league games.
Scunthorpe vs Reading
- The last three meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw.
- Scunthorpe have won just one of their last five matches at home to the Royals.
- Gary Hooper, who scored in the meeting at the Madejski earlier this season, has bagged seven goals in his last eight games for the Iron.
- Scunthorpe have lost only one of their last seven league matches at Glanford Park.
- Reading have won 11 of their last 17 league games.