Championship Opta Facts - 27 - 28 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Barnsley v Blackpool
- Neither side has scored more than two goals in any of their last 11 meetings (since January 2004).
- The Tangerines have enjoyed just one win in their last six visits to Oakwell (in all competitions), although that victory did come on their last trip to Barnsley, in March 2009.
- Daniel Bogdanovic has bagged three goals in his last two games for the Tykes.
- Three of Blackpool's last four league games have ended in a 2-0 scoreline (two wins, two defeats while the other game ended 0-0).
Coventry City v Scunthorpe
- The sides have only met on seven occasions (in all competitions), and there is yet to be an away win in games between the two sides.
- At Coventry, The Iron have managed only two draws from their four visits.
- The Sky Blues have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six league games.
- The Iron have lost just two of their last seven away league games.
Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace
- Palace have won five of their seven league fixtures against Doncaster, although Rovers have won the last two.
- James Hayter has scored for Rovers in both of their last two meetings with The Eagles.
- The Eagles have only bagged three goals in total in their last five away league fixtures.
- Doncaster have lost the last five league games that they have conceded a goal in.
Ipswich Town v Bristol City
- City have only won one of their last seven meetings with Ipswich.
- At Ashton Gate, The Robins have lost just once to Ipswich in the last six meetings.
- The Tractor Boys are unbeaten in their last 10 league games at Portman Road.
- The Robins have only managed one goal in total in their last five league away games.
Leicester City v Nottingham Forest
- The last two meetings, in all competitions, between the two sides have produced a total of 11 goals.
- The Foxes have won just one of their last six league meetings with Forest.
- Leciester are unbeaten in their last six league home games.
- Forest's last four league games have all ended in a 1-0 scoreline (two defeats followed by two wins).
Middlesbrough v QPR
- The last two clashes between the two sides have produced a total of 11 goals.
- QPR have enjoyed just one win in their last six visits to Boro' (in all competitions).
- Boro are unbeaten in their last five home league games (winning three, drawing two).
- QPR have not won away in eight league games away from home, failing to score in their last three.
Preston North End v Cardiff City
- Preston have enjoyed just one win in their last five meetings with Cardiff, although that was an impressive 6-0 win last season at Deepdale.
- On three of Cardiff's last four visits to Deepdale, the game has ended in a 2-1 scoreline (one win for Cardiff, two for Preston.)
- The Lilywhites' last two league games have produced a total of 11 goals.
- The Bluebirds' last two away league games have produced a total of 12 goals.
Reading v Sheffield Wednesday
- Reading have lost just one of their last eight meetings with Wednesday.
- The Royals have bagged a total of eight goals in their last two home games against the Owls.
- Reading have lost just one of their last five league games, winning their other four.
- Wednesday have won just one of their last four league games.
Sheffield United v Plymouth Argyle
- Plymouth have enjoyed just one victory in their last seven meetings with United.
- The Blades have won 13 of their last 16 home clashes with the Pirates, drawing two and losing one.
- Plymouth have kept a clean sheet in just one of their last nine league fixtures.
- United are unbeaten in their last eight league home games.
Swansea City v Peterborough United
- None of the last eight league meetings between the two sides have ended in home wins.
- The Swans have won just one of their last five clashes with Posh.
- Swansea have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four league games, winning two and drawing two.
- Peterborough managed to score three goals in their last game against Ipswich after bagging only two in total in their previous seven games.
Watford v Newcastle United
- Watford have only won one of their last 14 meetings with Newcastle (in all competitions).
- The last three games between the two sides at Vicarage Road have all ended in draws (in all competitions).
- Watford have suffered a defeat in just one of their last eight home league fixtures.
- The Magpies are without a win in their last five away league games, drawing four and losing one.
West Bromwich Albion v Derby County
- There has only been one goalless draw in the last 21 games between the two sides (in all competitions).
- The Baggies have lost only one of their last 13 home league games against the Hornets.
- Roman Bednar has scored in each of the Baggies' lat three home league games.
- Rob Hulse has bagged a total of four goals in his last five league games for the Rams.