Championship Opta Facts - 27-28 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Swansea v Portsmouth
- Swansea have lost just one of their last seven home games against Portsmouth.
- This will be the first league meeting between these two sides since May 1984.
- Only QPR (21) have won more points at home this season than Swansea City (20).
- Portsmouth have scored just six goals on their travels this season. Only Middlesbrough (4) have netted fewer.
Barnsley v Watford
- Barnsley have won each of their last four home games against Watford.
- Watford have won just one of their last seven matches against the Tykes.
- Barnsley have conceded 11 goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season; more than any other side in the Championship.
- Barnsley are the only team in the Championship to have won their last three league games.
- Despite losing their last four away league games, Watford have still scored more goals away from home than any other side in the Championship (19).
Bristol City v Sheffield United
- Sheffield United have won four of their last five games against Bristol City, drawing the other 0-0.
- Darius Henderson scored four goals in his two league games against the Robins last season; including his first-ever professional hat-trick.
- City are unbeaten in their last four league games at Ashton Gate, winning two and drawing two.
- The Blades have won more points away from home (12) than they have at Bramall Lane (10) so far this campaign.
Crystal Palace v Doncaster
- Only one of the previous 12 games between these two sides have ended in a draw, this coming in their last meeting.
- Palace had won all five of their home games against Doncaster before their 0-3 defeat at Selhurst Park last season.
- Doncaster have scored a league-high 17 goals in the first half of matches so far this season.
- Palace have conceded more second half goals than any other side this season (22).
- Rovers striker James Hayter has scored in his last five league matches.
Middlesbrough v Hull
- The away side have not won any of the last 10 meetings between Middlesbrough and Hull.
- The last three games between these two sides have witnessed 14 goals.
- Tony Mowbray's men are bottom of the Championship formbook with just seven points from their last 10 games.
- The Tigers are unbeaten in their last four away league matches, drawing three and winning one.
Preston v Millwall
- Only one of the last 12 games between these sides has ended in a draw.
- Preston have won four and drawn one of their last six home games against the Lions.
- Preston have conceded a league-high 18 goals in the first half of matches in the Championship so far this season.
- Only Scunthorpe (5) have won fewer points at home than Preston (7) this season.
- The Lions have only one win from their last five league matches; a 1-0 victory at Middlesbrough last time out.
QPR v Cardiff
- There have been just four goals scored in the last four games between these two sides, with just one of them being netted by Cardiff.
- Only three of the last nine games between these have seen the home side win.
- QPR have the best home record in the league; 21 points from nine games.
- Cardiff have the best away record in the league; 19 points from nine games.
Reading v Leeds United
- Three of the last four meetings between these two teams have ended 1-1.
- Reading have won just one of their previous 10 league meetings with Leeds United.
- Reading have conceded only one goal in the final 15 minutes of games this season; fewer than any other side.
- The Royals have drawn their last three league games.
- United haven't kept a clean sheet in their last 10 league matches.
Scunthorpe v Coventry
- None of the previous eight games played between Scunthorpe and Coventry have seen the away side win.
- There have been three red cards in the last four games between these two sides.
- Scunthorpe have won fewer points at home this season (5) than any other team.
- The Sky Blues have only drawn one of their last 13 matches in the Championship (six wins, six defeats.)
Burnley v Derby
- The away side have failed to find the net in four of the last five games between Burnley and Derby.
- Burnley have won just one of their last four home games against the Rams.
- Only QPR (21) have taken more points at home this season than the Clarets (20).
- The Rams have taken more points than anybody from their last 10 games (22).
Norwich v Ipswich
- Five of the last seven matches between these two sides have seen at least three goals scored.
- Norwich have won just two of the last eight derby games at home against Ipswich Town.
- Ipswich have scored only four of their 20 league goals in the first half this season; a league low.
- The Canaries' last four league matches have all resulted in a score draw.
- Ipswich have lost four of their last five league clashes away from Portman Road.
- The Tractor Boys haven't drawn any of their last 10 league matches.
Leicester v Nottingham Forest
- Only one of the last 10 league games between these two sides have ended in an away win.
- Leicester City won their home game against Forest 3-0 last season; their biggest win over their Midlands' rivals since 1966.
- Only four of the 16 goals that Forest have conceded this season have arrived in the second half; a league-low.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in their last five league matches at the Walkers Stadium (three wins and two draws.)
- Forest's 2-0 win in Cardiff last weekend was their only away victory in six games away from the City Ground.