Championship Opta Facts - 3 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Crystal Palace v Preston
- Palace have won their last four matches at home to Preston.
- Darren Ambrose scored in both meetings with Preston last season.
- The Eagles have won just two points in their last five league games.
- Preston have won only six points from their last 10 league games; the fewest of any side over this period.
Barnsley v Coventry
- Coventry are unbeaten in their last 12 meetings with the Tykes.
- The Sky Blues have also won on their last four trips to Oakwell.
- Barnsley have won just one of their last five league games.
- Coventry are without a win in five league matches.
Derby v Millwall
- Millwall have won four of their last five league meetings with the Rams.
- Steve Morison has scored in his last two games against Derby in all competitions.
- Derby's weekend win over Preston was their first in 6 Championship games.
- The Lions are unbeaten in seven in the league, winning four.
Ipswich v Nottingham Forest
- Ipswich have won only two of their last 11 meetings with Forest.
- Nottingham Forest have netted a joint-league low of nine goals away from home this term.
- Ipswich are unbeaten in their last two league matches: they have not gone three without a defeat since September.
- Forest have hit 10 goals in their last three league matches combined.
Leicester v Swansea
- Leicester are unbeaten in their last nine games at home to Swansea.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in their last eight Championship matches on home turf.
- The Swans have won their last two league matches 1-0.
Middlesbrough v Norwich
- Norwich have won only one of their last nine meetings with Middlesbrough, though this was at Carrow Road earlier this season.
- David Wheater has scored in Boro's last two league games.
- The Canaries have won five of their last six games in the Championship.
Portsmouth v Hull
- Pompey are unbeaten in their last 10 meetings with Hull.
- Each of the last five meetings between the sides at Portsmouth have produced at least four goals.
- Pompey are without a win in their last three league games.
- Defeat in their last match ended a run of eight league games unbeaten for the Tigers.
QPR v Bristol City
- The Hoops have won their last three matches at home to Bristol City.
- In all, QPR are unbeaten in their last 12 games at home to the Robins.
- QPR have won 27 points at home in the Championship this season; a league-high.
- The Hoops have lost three of their last five league games.
Reading v Burnley
- Reading have won four of their last five league meetings with the Clarets.
- Shane Long has scored three goals in his last five starts against Burnley.
- Defeat in their last match ended a run of eight league games unbeaten for the Royals.
- Burnley ended a run of nine league games without a win on the road in the Championship in their last match at Barnsley.
Scunthorpe v Watford
- The Iron are without a win in their last five matches at home to Watford in all competitions.
- Danny Graham has scored in two of his three appearances against United with Watford.
- Scunthorpe have won just five points at home in the Championship this season; the fewest in the league.
- The Hornets are on a run of four straight league wins.
Sheffield United v Doncaster
- Rovers are unbeaten in their last four meetings with the Blades, winning two.
- United have lost four of their five Yorkshire derbies in the Championship this season.
- The Blades have lost five of their last six in the league.
- Rovers have won just one of their last five in the league on the road.
Cardiff v Leeds
- Cardiff have won their last five meetings with Leeds.
- United have failed to score in their last four games against the Bluebirds.
- No side has won more points away from home in the Championship this term than Leeds (20).
- The Bluebirds have picked up just one win from their last seven league matches.