English Premier League Opta facts - 28 & 30 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United
- Tottenham have won six of their last seven Premier League clashes with West Ham.
- The Hammers have not won a league game at White Hart Lane since April 1999 and have failed to score in their last three Premier League trips to White Hart Lane.
- Jermain Defoe has scored three goals in his last four Premier League starts for Tottenham against West Ham.
- West Ham have won none of their last eight Premier League away games and have lost five of those.
- Spurs have kept three clean sheets in a row for the first time since August 2005.
- Alessandro Diamanti has scored in each of his last three matches.
- 30% of the goals Spurs have scored have been netted in the final 15 minutes of games this season.
Blackburn Rovers v Sunderland
- The 13 Premier League games between Blackburn and Sunderland have produced a total of only 18 goals, an average of only 1.38 per match.
- Sunderland have failed to score in four of their six Premier League games at Ewood Park.
- Kenwyne Jones has scored three goals in his last three Premier League games against Blackburn.
- Rovers have failed to score in their last three Premier League home matches. They have never gone four without netting in the history of the competition.
- Blackburn have lost just three of 20 Premier League home matches under Sam Allardyce.
- Sunderland have won just one of their last 19 Premier League away matches and have taken just one point from the last 24 available in away games.
- Blackburn have only scored in two of their last seven Premier League matches and just once in each of those two games.
Chelsea v Fulham
- Fulham have never won a Premier League game at Stamford Bridge but have scored at least once in seven of the eight games there.
- Fulham have won just one of the 17 Premier League meetings with Chelsea.
- Fulham have won none of their last seven Premier League away matches and have not kept a clean sheet in that run.
- Chelsea have lost none of their last 20 Premier League home matches, winning 16 of those.
- Frank Lampard has scored eight goals in the last 10 matches in all competitions against Fulham.
- Chelsea have won just one of their last five Premier League games and one of the last seven in all competitions.
Everton v Burnley
- The Toffees have won none and drawn five of their last six Premier League matches at Goodison Park.
- Everton have lost just one of their last eight home matches in the league.
- Burnley have the worst away record in the top flight, earning just one point so far on their travels.
- The Clarets have conceded at least two goals in each of their nine Premier League away games and have failed to score in six of their nine away matches this season.
- Burnley have gone eight Premier League matches without a win or a clean sheet.
- Everton have drawn their last four league matches in a row and have won only one of their last 12 league games.
- Burnley have conceded first in each of their last six Premier League matches.
Stoke City v Birmingham City
- Stoke have failed to score in their last six meetings in all competitions against Birmingham.
- Birmingham won 7-0 away at Stoke in January 1998, with Paul Furlong scoring a hat-trick.
- The Potters have only lost two of their last nine Premier League home matches and those losses came against Man Utd and Chelsea.
- The Blues are unbeaten in their last four Premier League away matches and they have never gone five on the road without a loss in this competition.
- Birmingham are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Stoke have scored the fewest goals (15) this term and have failed to score in four of their last five Premier League matches.
- Stoke have scored just one goal in the final 15 minutes of games. This equates to just 7%, the lowest percentage in the top flight.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City
- Man City have won none of their last seven Premier League away matches.
- Going further back, City have won just seven of their last 46 Premier League away matches.
- Wolves have won their last two Premier League games at Molineux, but they have never won three in a row in this competition.
- Man City were the first team that Wolves ever defeated in the Premier League.
- Carlos Tevez has scored six goals in his last six games in all competitions.
- City have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League matches and just one of the last 16 in all competitions.
- 71% of the goals Wolves have scored have been netted in the second half, the highest proportion in the top flight.
Aston Villa v Liverpool
- Aston Villa have not done the league double over Liverpool since 1992-93.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 league games at Villa Park, conceding only three goals in their last 10 trips there.
- Steven Gerrard has scored nine Premier League goals against Aston Villa - more than against any other opponent.
- Martin O'Neill's men have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League matches at Villa Park.
- Aston Villa have not won three Premier League matches in a row on home soil since Autumn 2007.
- Liverpool have won just one of their last six Premier League away matches.
- Villa failed to score against Arsenal on Sunday. On the previous occasion that they failed to find the net, their next game was against Liverpool and they netted three times.
Bolton Wanderers v Hull City
- Bolton have won five and drawn one of their last seven league meetings with Hull City.
- The Tigers have picked up just three points from the last 42 available on the road and just one from the last seven away matches.
- Ivan Klasnic has scored four goals in his last four Premier League matches at the Reebok Stadium.
- It is 14 games since Hull City kept a clean sheet in a Premier League away match.
- Bolton have only won two of their last 12 Premier League home matches.
- Bolton are the only side in the Premier League without a clean sheet this season.
Portsmouth v Arsenal
- Portsmouth have won three of their last four Premier League home games, keeping a clean sheet in each of these victories.
- Pompey haven't beaten Arsenal in the last 20 meetings between the two teams in all competitions, since winning 5-4 in 1958 at Fratton Park.
- Pompey have failed to score in their last three home matches against the Gunners.
- The Gunners have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine Premier League away matches and one in their last 12 games in all competitions on the road. That clean sheet came in London.
- Arsenal have dropped seven points from winning positions away from home in the Premier League this season.
- Portsmouth have conceded seven penalties this season and all of them have been scored.
- Abou Diaby has scored in his last two Premier League appearances and also netted earlier this season against Portsmouth.
Manchester United v Wigan Athletic
- Wayne Rooney has scored eight goals in 10 appearances in all competitions against Wigan.
- Wigan and Man Utd have met 10 times in all competitions and the Red Devils have won all 10.
- Former Wigan wideman Luis Antonio Valencia has scored in three of Man Utd's last five Premier League games at Old Trafford.
- Wigan have kept just one clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League away matches.
- Wigan have earned one point from their last four Premier League away matches, conceding 17 goals.