FA Cup 4th Round Replays Opta Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Crystal Palace v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Palace and Wolves have now met in seven individual FA games (including two replays). So far, both sides have won two matches each, with the other three games drawn.
- In all competitions, Wolves have lost just one of their last 10 meetings with the Eagles.
- Sylvain Ebanks-Blake has bagged two goals in his last three meetings with Palace.
- Wolves have enjoyed just one win in their last seven fixtures (in all competitions).
- Mick McCarthy's side have also drawn their last three games.
- Palace have suffered just one defeat in their last eight games (in all competitions).
- Palace have only managed to get past the fourth round of the FA Cup once in the previous 11 seasons.
- Wolves have managed to get to the fifth round once in the previous six seasons.
Wigan Athletic v Notts County
- Wigan have won five of their last six meetings with Notts County.
- The two sides have met in six previous individual FA Cup matches (including two replays), with County winning two. The other four ended in draws, with Wigan winning one of those on penalties after extra-time.
- The Magpies have lost just one of their last nine games (in all competitions).
- Ben Davies has netted in each of County's last three games, while Lee Hughes has bagged 12 in his last 11 appearances (both in all competitions).
- The Latics have won just two of their last 10 games (in all competitions).
- They have also kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 games (in all competitions).
- Wigan last got past the fourth round of the FA Cup in the 1986/87 season when they eventually were defeated in a quarter-final by Leeds United.
- County last made it past the fourth round in the 1991/92 season when they eventually lost to Norwich City in the fifth round.
Leeds United v Tottenham Hotspur
- The two sides have now met in seven previous individual FA Cup matches (including two replays), with Spurs winning three, Leeds one and the other three drawn.
- The Lilywhites have enjoyed just one win in their last five games (in all competitions).
- Despite netting a total of 17 goals this season (in all competitions), Jermain Defoe has managed just one in his last five appearances.
- Leeds have won just one of their last six games (in all competitions).
- Jermaine Beckford has bagged four goals in his last three games for Leeds, including a brace against Tottenham in the original fourth round meeting.
- Those two Beckford goals at White Hart Lane remain the only two strikes Spurs have conceded at home in the last six games (in all competitions).
- Tottenham have made it past the fourth round of the FA Cup in only two of the last seven previous seasons.
- United have made it past the fourth round of the FA Cup only once in the last nine previous campaigns.