French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - Évian TG v Marseille
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Opta Facts Ligue 1
Rescheduled fixture - March 6th 2012
- The head to head history between these sides is perfectly balanced with a win each.
- Marseille have failed to convert any of their last 52 shots in Ligue 1, currently the longest run.
- Evian TG won 3-1 in the only previous meeting between these teams at the Parc des Sports.
- ETG manager Pablo Correa has lost all of his five previous Ligue 1 encounters against clubs managed by Didier Deschamps.
- Marseille have not lost a Ligue 1 game to a promoted team since August 2010, a run of eight matches.
- Marseille are without a win in four consecutive league games for the first time since September 2011.
- Evian TG have picked up 16 points out of a possible 18 in their last six home league games.
- 79% of the goals conceded by ETG this season at the Parc des Sports in the league have come in the second half of games.