French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 6-7 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Opta Facts L1 | Match Day 12 | 6-7 November
Arles-Avignon v Caen
- Arles-Avignon are the only side yet to win in the top-flight this season in Ligue 1.
- Caen are unbeaten in three competitive encounters with Arles-Avignon, winning twice and drawing the other.
- Caen have won only one of their last nine league games, suffering five draws and three defeats.
- Arles-Avignon have got the worst attacking (four goals scored) and defensive (23 conceded) record in Ligue 1 this season.
- Youssef El Arabi has scored 64% of Caen's goals this season (seven out of 11) while Franck Dja Djedje has netted 75% of Arles-Avignon's goals (three out of four).
Bordeaux V Valenciennes
- Valenciennes won both league games against Bordeaux last season.
- Bordeaux have never scored more than two goals in the top-flight this season.
- Valenciennes have won only one of their last 12 away games in Ligue 1.
- Grégory Pujol has scored 50% of Valenciennes' league goals this season (six out of 12).
- Since last season, Bordeaux have won only 20% of games without their captain Alou Diarra (two out of 10) and 54% when he's been on the pitch (21 out of 39).
Lens v Montpellier
- Lens are unbeaten in their last 18 top-flight games played in November (nine wins, nine draws), a streak that dates back to November 2004.
- Montpellier have won their last three top-flight encounters against Lens, all with a 1-0 scoreline.
- Lens have never scored more than one goal in their last eight league games.
- Lens have only won one of their six home league games this season.
- Only Lorient (two) have scored fewer goals than Montpellier (three) away from home this season.
Nice v Toulouse
- Nice won both league encounters against Toulouse last season.
- Nice have failed to score in their last two league games, their worst run since last January.
- Nice have lost only one of their 11 home league games under manager Eric Roy.
- Only Brest (four) have won more away games than Toulouse (three) this season.
- Paulo Machado has scored or assisted Toulouse's last four goals in Ligue 1.
St Etienne v Lorient
- Lorient have won their last four league games against St Etienne, scoring 13 goals in the process.
- 20 goals have been scored in the last five competitive encounters between St Etienne and Lorient, at a rate of four per game.
- St Etienne have failed to win any of their last four league games, their worst drought since last March. Les Verts are unbeaten at home in competitive fixtures this season, with four wins and two draws
- Lorient have failed to win any of their last eight away league games and have not scored in the last 382 minutes of play on the road in the top-flight.
- Kevin Gameiro has scored the most goals in the French top-flight in 2010 (13). However, none of his four goals this season have come away from home.
Sochaux v Auxerre
- Auxerre are unbeaten in their last four trips to Sochaux in the top-flight.
- None of the last 31 top-flight encounters between Sochaux and Auxerre have ended goalless.
- Sochaux have lost their last three league games, currently the worst run in the top division.
- Sochaux have scored the most goals at home in the league this season (13).
- Auxerre captain Benoît Pedretti has scored five goals this season, his best ever tally in the top-flight.
Rennes v Lyon
- Frédéric Antonetti has won none of his 11 Ligue 1 games as manager against Lyon.
- Rennes have won only one of their last seven games against Lyon in the top-flight.
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last four league games, notching three wins and one draw.
- Lyon have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight league games, currently the longest run in the top-flight.
- Jimmy Briand has scored three goals in his last two away league games.
Lille v Brest
- Brest have lost eight of their 10 trips to Lille in the top-flight.
- Lille have never failed to score in their last eight league games.
- 55% of Brest's goals have been scored in the last 15 minutes of play (six out of 11).
- Brest have won their last four away games, currently the best run in the top-flight.
- Romain Poyet has scored in Brest's last two league games.
Nancy v Monaco
- Monaco have failed to win any of their last seven league games, their worst run since March 2008.
- Monaco lost their two games at Nancy last season, in the top-flight and in the League Cup.
- Monaco have won none of their last 14 away league games, a run dating back to last January.
- Nancy have won their last two league games, their best run this season. Their last six league wins have been by a one-goal margin.
- Julien Féret has been involved in over half of Nancy's league goals this season, scoring three times and delivering four assists.
Paris SG v Marseille
- Paris SG and Marseille meet for the 63rd time in the top-flight. The balance is in favour of Marseille with 29 wins compared to 17 for PSG.
- Unbeaten in their last five league trips to Parc des princes, Marseille have won their last two away games against PSG, scoring six goals in the process.
- Paris SG have failed to score in their last three competitive games against Marseille.
- Marseille have only failed to score once in their last 27 league games.
- Marseille striker Loïc Rémy has scored in each of his last three league games against PSG.