French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 27-28 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bordeaux v Lille
- Bordeaux have won just one of their last nine encounters against Lille in the top flight, losing five and drawing three.
- Lille have won their last three league games, currently the longest run.
- Lille have opened the scoring in nine matches, a record this season in Ligue 1.
- Lille top the table for the first time since 2006/07 (Match Day 2).
- Jean Tigana is unbeaten in his last seven league encounters against Lille as a manager (five wins and two draws).
- Lille are the most prolific attack this season in the league (24 goals).
- Moussa Sow has scored five goals in his six away starts this season in Ligue 1.
Brest v Lens
- Brest have failed to win any of their last three league games, their worst form this season (two defeats and one draw).
- Brest are the only unbeaten team at home this season in Ligue 1, conceding just two goals.
- Alex Dupont has lost just one of his 25 home matches as a manager in Ligue 1.
- Lens have failed to score more than one goal in any of their away games this season in the top flight.
- Lens have won just one of their six away games this season in Ligue 1.
- 79% of Brest goals have come after half-time break (11 out of 14).
Lorient v Rennes
- Rennes have won six of their last seven league meetings against Lorient (one draw).
- Lorient have a 0.58 points per game average against Rennes, lower than against any other opponent in the top flight.
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last four home games in Ligue 1, winning three and drawing one.
- All five goals netted by Lorient striker Lynel Kitambala this season in all competitions have come at the Moustoir stadium.
- Lorient have failed to score more than two goals in any of their last 22 league matches.
- Jires Kembo-Ekoko has scored a goal in each of the last three match days.
Monaco v Nice
- Monaco won both league meetings against Nice last season (3-1 away and 3-2 at home).
- The last five league meetings between these teams have produced five red cards.
- Monaco have failed to win any of their last five home matches in Ligue 1 (three draws and two defeats).
- Nice have failed to score in their last five away games in Ligue 1, their longest goalless streak on the road since 1995/96.
- Monaco have failed to score in five of their seven home games this season in Ligue 1.
- Adriano is the only player who has both scored for his team and the opposition this season in Ligue 1.
Nancy - St Etienne
- St Etienne have won their last two trips to the Marcel Picot stadium in Ligue 1.
- St Etienne are unbeaten in their last five Ligue 1 encounters against Nancy (three wins and two draws), keeping a clean sheet in the last three.
- St Etienne have failed to win any of their last six league fixtures (three draws and three defeats), their longest winless run this calendar year.
- The Marcel Picot stadium is the only Ligue 1 ground that has not witnessed a draw this season.
- Nancy have conceded the most second-half goals this season in Ligue 1 (17).
- Dimitri Payet (eight goals) has failed to score in his last 493 minutes of play in Ligue 1.
Valenciennes v Arles-Avignon
- Arles-Avignon have failed to score in any of their last three away games in Ligue 1, only Nice are currently on a longer run.
- Arles-Avignon have conceded 29 goals, no team had shipped as many at this stage of the competition since Strasbourg in 2000/01 (30).
- Valenciennes have lost just one of their last eight home games in the league.
- Arles-Avignon are one of two teams who have yet to win away from home this season in Ligue 1.
- Gregory Pujol has scored in his last two league appearances at home.
Marseille v Montpellier
- Montpellier have never managed to win at the Velodrome stadium in the top flight, losing on nine occasions and drawing six times.
- Marseille have scored in each of their last 16 league fixtures, currently the longest run in the top flight.
- Each Montpellier goal is worth on average 1.85 points, a record this season in Ligue 1.
- Montpellier have netted just four away goals, only two teams have scored fewer on the road.
- Montpellier have managed a league-high five wins by a one-goal margin this season, all by a 1-0 scoreline.
Auxerre v Toulouse
- Auxerre are unbeaten in their last three league meetings against Toulouse in Ligue 1, winning one and drawing two.
- Toulouse have failed to win any of their last eight trips to the Abbe-Deschamps stadium in Ligue 1 (six defeats and two draws).
- Toulouse have failed to score in their last three league matches, currently the longest run.
- Auxerre have scored a league-high 12 first-half goals this season.
- Auxerre are unbeaten in their last five league games (three wins and two draws), only Lyon currently enjoy a longer run without defeat.
- Toulouse have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last eight league matches, currently the longest run.
Caen v Sochaux
- Caen are unbeaten in their last four league encounters against Sochaux, winning three and drawing one.
- Francis Gillot has never managed to beat Caen as Ligue 1 manager (two draws and two defeats).
- Caen have lost their last four league matches, only Arles-Avignon have suffered a longer run of losses this season (eight).
- Youssef El Arabi has scored in five defeats, a record this season in Ligue 1.
- Sochaux have yet to win on the road this season in Ligue 1 (one draw and five defeats).
- 50% of Sochaux goals this season have been scored by the attacking duo formed by Ideye Brown (six goals) and Modibo Maiga (five).
Lyon v Paris SG
- PSG have won just one of their last 16 trips to the Gerland stadium in Ligue 1.
- These sides already met this season, in the last 16 of the League Cup, Paris won 2-1 at the Gerland stadium after extra-time.
- Paris SG opened the scoring in both league encounters against Lyon last season but failed to win these games (1-1 and 1-2).
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last seven league matches, winning five and drawing two, currently the longest run.
- Lisandro has scored four goals in his last four league appearances.
- Bafetimbi Gomis scored in both league games against Paris SG last season.