International Opta Facts - August 10
Euro 2012 Qualifiers/Friendlies - August 10th 2011
Northern Ireland v Faroe Islands
- Northern Ireland have only won one of their last 19 internationals - a 1-0 victory in Slovenia in September 2010.
- Nigel Worthington's side have only scored one goal in their last five internationals, and haven't scored more than once in a game since March 2009 - a run of 20 consecutive internationals.Despite that, the N.Ireland are unbeaten in seven home European Championship qualifiers, winning five and drawing two (both 0-0).
- The sides have met three times previously in Euro Qualifiers, and Northern Ireland remain unbeaten - winning one and drawing two.
- The Faroe Islands have won just one of their last 12 international matches.
- Away from home, Brian Kerr's side have lost 25 of their last 28 internationals, winning just one of them.
Scotland v Denmark
- Only one of Scotland's last 19 internationals has ended in a draw.
- Scotland have benefited from the opposition scoring an own goal in each of their last two matches on home turf.
- Scotland strikers Kenny Miller and Craig Mackail-Smith were the top scorers in their respective leagues last season. Mackail-Smith netted 30 times in League One (including playoffs) for Peterborough, while Kenny Miller netted 21 SPL goals for Rangers despite leaving in January.
- Denmark are unbeaten in three away internationals, winning the last two.
- The Danes have won their last five meetings with Scotland, with the last four coming in friendly matches.
- None of the previous 14 international clashes between these nations have ended in a draw, with Scotland winning eight and Denmark winning six.
Wales v Australia
- None of Wales' last 30 internationals have ended in a draw - a run that stretches back to November 2007.
- Rob Earnshaw has netted in each of his last two internationals for Gary Speed's side.
- This will be the first ever meeting between Wales and Australia.
- The Dragons have lost six of their last seven internationals, winning the other against Northern Ireland (2-0).
- Australia have only lost one of their last eight friendly internationals, winning four and drawing three.
- In all competitions, the Socceroos have only lost two of their last 14 internationals, with the latest being a 0-1 Asian Cup Final defeat to Japan - a game which went to extra time.
Republic of Ireland v Croatia
- Ireland have won their last four international fixtures, they haven't won five on the bounce since April 2001.
- Robbie Keane, who has recently become the first play from Britain or Ireland to pass 50 international goals, has scored five goals in Ireland's last four internationals.
- Croatia have only won one of their last five international meetings with Ireland, losing two and drawing two.
- None of Ireland's last 13 home internationals have ended in draws.
- Niko Kalinic has netted four goals in Croatia's last five internationals combined.
- Croatia have only lost two of their last 20 away internationals in all competitions.