International Opta Facts - September 11th
International Opta Facts - September 11th
England v Ukraine - Bet Now
- England have an 80% win record against Ukraine - having played five, they have won four, and lost just once.
- England's only defeat to Ukraine came back in October 2009 - but this was away in Dnipropetrovsk. Three of England's four wins have come at home, with the other coming at a "neutral" venue in Euro 2012.
- Ukraine are the only team to beat England in a World Cup qualifier since Northern Ireland beat them in September 2005.
- England have scored four times as many goals as Ukraine in their five meetings - scoring eight in comparison to Ukraine's two.
- The Three Lions have lost just two of their last 35 World Cup qualifiers at home, winning their last 10 in a row.
- Steven Gerrard has played in all five meetings between England and Ukraine.
- England have won their last ten World Cup qualifiers at home - scoring 32 goals and conceding just four.
- England have received just seven yellow cards in Roy Hodgson's eight games - and have yet to receive a red.
- Since his debut, England have actually won a higher percentage of games without Wayne Rooney (70.3% - of 37) than with him (60.5% - of 76).
Northern Ireland v Luxembourg - Bet Now
- They two teams have only faced off once before with Northern Ireland winning 3-1 in a 2000 friendly in Luxembourg.
- Northern Ireland have won just one of their last 12 home matches (D5 L6) - that victory was a 4-0 triumph over the Faroe Islands.
- However, the Green and White Army have won three of their last four World Cup qualifiers at Windsor Park - scoring eight and conceding only four.
- Northern Ireland have conceded nine goals in their last four home games.
- Michael O'Neill is yet to taste victory as Northern Ireland manager (D1 L3).
- Luxembourg have won only two of their last 13 international matches (L11) - and have not kept a single clean sheet in that time.
- Luxembourg have won only one of their last 14 away matches (D1 L12) and have failed to score in five of their last six (conceding 18).
Republic of Ireland v Oman - Bet Now
- This match will mark the first meeting between Oman and the Republic of Ireland.
- The Republic of Ireland lost their last three matches on neutral ground (at Euro 2012) conceding nine goals and scoring only one.
- Ireland are unbeaten in their last six friendly matches (W2 D4) conceding only a single goal but only scoring four goals themselves.
- The Republic's last 15 games have only produced 27 goals.
- Oman have not won any of their last five matches (D4 L1).
- Oman have not won any of their last six away matches (D3 L3) - scoring only goal in the process and conceding 10.
Scotland v Macedonia - Bet Now
- Scotland and Macedonia have only met twice before; in qualifying for the 2010 World Cup. On both occasions, the home teams were victorious (Scotland won 2-0, Macedonia won 1-0).
- Scotland are unbeaten in six matches at home (W4 D2) - scoring 11 and conceding four.
- The last four teams to beat Scotland at home were Spain, the Netherlands, Argentina and Italy.
- Of Scotland's last 11 eleven goals, two have been own goals and the other nine have been scored by nine different Scotland players.
- Saturday's 0-0 draw with Serbia ended a run of five Scotland matches that had seen both teams score.
- Macedonia have won only once in their last eight matches (D4 L3).
- The FYR have not won any of their last six away games (D2 L4) - scoring only twice.
Serbia v Wales - Bet Now
- Wales and Serbia have never faced off in their current form.
- Serbia & Montenegro were victorious over Wales on the two occasions that they met in 2003 (1-0 and 3-2).
- Wales have won only one of their last six away matches (L5) although that victory did come against Bulgaria on their last away trip.
- The Welsh have only scored twice in their last six away matches and have conceded 11.
- Wales have lost their last four games without scoring a single goal (conceding seven).
- Wales have won only two of their last eight World Cup qualifying matches (L6) - however they have won three of their last six away World Cup matches (L3).
- Serbia have failed to win any of their last six internationals, drawing three and losing three.
- Serbia are unbeaten in their last four home games, however (W2 D2), though they have only kept one clean sheet in those four games.