Italian Serie A Opta Facts - 16 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Fiorentina v Inter
- Inter have won 57 times in Serie A against Fiorentina, losing 38 times and drawing on 49 occasions.
- Considering only the games played in Florence, the Viola lead 25 to 16 but the most common result has been a draw, which has occured 31 times.
- Inter are the side Fiorentina have scored the most goals against in the top flight, 178.
- The Viola have mustered just two points in the last eight Serie A games against Inter, thanks to two draws in their last two home fixtures against the Nerazzurri.
- Sinisa Mihajlovic team have lost only once in the last eight league matches and have collected seven points in their last three games.
- Fiorentina are unbeaten in seven games at the Artemio Franchi stadium, collecting six wins and one draw.
- On Sunday night against Juventus, Inter lost their second game under Leonardo, also away from home as against Udinese.
- The Nerazzurri have won the most points from trailing positions (14), while Fiorentina are third in this ranking with 10.
Sampdoria v Genoa
- Genoa derby has been played 70 times in Serie A before this meeting, with Samp leading with 24 wins to 21. 25 of these meetings have ended in a draw.
- Prior to their win last April, Sampdoria had lost three consecutive league derbies.
- The Blucerchiati have lost just once in the last seven derbies as the home team, winning three times and drawing as many.
- Sampdoria's success against Bologna ended a run of five games without a win and failing to score.
- At home Sampdoria have lost just once in their last 10 league games, but five have ended in draws.
- Genoa have won just once in their last nine Serie A fixtures, losing three times and sharing the points on five occasions.
- The Rossoblu have not scored in six of these games.
- Genoa have failed to score in their last four league games away from home.