Italian Serie A Opta Facts - 21& 22nd February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- This will be the 10th meeting between these two sides in Serie A: seven of the previous nine have ended as draws while Siena have won the other two.
- At the Artemio Franchi, both sides have always scored against one another, with the hosts winning one and three draws.
- Against Lecce on Sunday, Siena conceded four goals for the first time this season.
- The Tuscans have won just one of their last six games; 1-0 at home against Roma.
- Siena are unbeaten in their last four home games (two wins and two draws), conceding only one goal in the process.
- Catania have won just one of their last seven games, losing three.
- Away from home the Sicilians are winless in their last five games: two draws followed by three consecutive losses.
- Catania's Pablo Barrientos has scored three goals in his last two Serie A appearances.
- These two sides have met 121 times so far in the top-flight: Fiorentina lead by 45 wins to 36, with 40 draws.
- Bologna have shared 24 draws at home against Fiorentina, more than against any other side visiting the Dall'Ara.
- In fact, seven of the last 11 meetings in Bologna between these two sides have ended as draws.
- Bologna have won just one of their last 10 meetings against the Viola, drawing five times.
- Bologna are unbeaten in their last six games in the league, and have conceded just two goals in the process.
- Bologna have never repeated the same result twice in a row over their last eight games at home.
- In their last game against Napoli, the Viola conceded three goals for the first time in this campaign.
- The Tuscans have won just one of their last 12 away games, however they have kept three consecutive clean sheets on the road.
- Marco Di Vaio has already scored eight goals against Fiorentina, only against Udinese (nine) has he bagged more in the top-flight.