League Two Opta Facts - 10 September
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League Two Opta Facts - Sep 10
Shrewsbury v Hereford
- Shrewsbury have won their last three meetings with Hereford, keeping a clean sheet on both occasions last term.
- Midfielder Mark Wright netted a hat-trick for the Shrews in this fixture last term
- The Shrews are unbeaten in 10 home league games (including playoffs).
- Marvin Morgan has scored in both his last two home fixtures for the Shrews.
- Hereford have only won one of their last 11 league fixtures.
- The Bulls haven't won away from home in the league since a 1-0 win at Stevenage in March.
Aldershot v AFC Wimbledon
- The only previous meeting between these sides saw Wimbledon win 2-1 at the Recreation Ground in the FA Trophy in December 2006.
- Aldershot have won three and drawn one of their last four matches in all competitions.
- Despite this, the Shots have only won one of their last five home league matches, losing three of them.
- Wimbledon have scored exactly two goals in four of their last five away games in all competitions, failing to net in the other.
- Only Barnet's Izale McLeod (five) has scored more goals in League Two this season than Wimbledon's Jack Midson.
Bradford v Bristol Rovers
- The Pirates have won five and lost one of their last six meetings with Bradford.
- These sides haven't met in league competition since April 1996.
- Bristol Rovers have conceded more goals in the opening 15 minutes than any other League Two side this campaign (three).
- Bradford have only won one of their last eight league games.
- The Bantams have already gained five points from losing positions in the league this year, a League-Two high.
- The Pirates have lost their last three games in all competitions, conceding at least three goals in each.
Cheltenham v Macclesfield
- The Silkmen have won their last two trips to Whaddon Road and are unbeaten in three.
- Both clashes last season saw the away side claim the three points whilst also coming away with a clean sheet.
- No side has scored more goals in the closing 15 minutes in League Two than Macclesfield this season (four).
- Only one of Cheltenham's last 11 league games has ended in a draw.
- At home, the Robins have lost six of their last nine league games, winning just two of them.
- Macclesfield have won just three of their last nine league games, but have netted exactly four goals in each victory during this run.
Crewe v Barnet
- Crewe hammered seven past the Bees in the last meeting between these sides at Gresty Road, winning 7-0 in August 2010.
- In eight previous league meetings with Crewe, Barnet have never managed a clean sheet and have conceded seven goals on two separate occasions.
- The Railwaymen have scored in all but one of their last 11 home league games.
- None of Crewe's last 10 league games have ended in draws.
- Barnet are winless in five league games, drawing three and losing two of them.
- The Bees have only kept one clean sheet in their last nine league games away from Underhill.
Gillingham v Accrington Stanley
- If the two meetings between these sides last season were combined into one game, Accrington would have beaten Gillingham 8-7.
- Stanley have never won at Gillingham in the Football League, losing all three previous trips there.
- Accrington are now without a win in 11 away league games.
- Accrington have conceded a league high 86% of their goals in the first half this season.
- The Gills have lost both of their last two league games without even troubling the scorers.
- Only one of Gillingham's last 10 league games has ended in a draw.
Morecambe v Crawley Town
- There have been three red cards in the last four clashes between these sides.
- None of the last six clashes between Crawley and Morecambe, all played in the Conference, have ended in draws.
- All three goals Morecambe have conceded in the league this term have come in the closing 15 minutes of games.
- Morecambe are unbeaten in five league games, winning four of them.
- Matt Tubbs has scored four goals in his last three league games for the Red Devils.
- Crawley have scored at least two goals in five of their six league games this season, netting one in the other.
Northampton v Torquay
- Torquay have only won one of their last nine trips to Northampton in all competitions.
- The fixture between these sides at the Sixfields Stadium last term saw two goals scored in second half injury time; one for either side.
- Northampton have lost five and drawn one of their last six fixtures in all competitions.
- The Cobblers have only won one of their last 13 home league fixtures.
- All five goals Torquay have netted in their last three league games have come after the break.
- The Gulls have only lost one of their last nine away league games (excluding playoffs).
Oxford Utd v Burton Albion
- Burton received two red cards in a 0-3 defeat in his fixture last term.
- The Brewers have only won two of their nine clashes with Oxford in all competitions.
- The home side has found the net in each of the last nine league games involving Oxford.
- No side has conceded more goals in the closing 15 minutes of games than Burton this season (four).
- The Brewers have lost a league high nine points from winning positions already this season.
- The U's are unbeaten in eight league games at the Kassam Stadium.
Plymouth v Port Vale
- Plymouth have won their last four league meetings with Port Vale, netting 12 goals in the process.
- The Pilgrims have won five of their last six meetings with Vale at Home Park, losing the other 0-1 in April 1993.
- Plymouth have taken just one point from their six league games this term, and are already four points from safety.
- Port Vale have lost both of their last two league games 2-3.
- Vale have scored and conceded in all six league games this season.
- Plymouth have lost all three home games this term.
Rotherham v Dag & Red
- This will be the first meeting between these sides since Dagenham beat the Millers 3-2 in the League Two Playoff Final in May 2010.
- That was the Daggers only win in seven previous league meetings between the sides.
- Dagenham have the second best defensive record in League Two this term, conceding just four goals, but have only netted four themselves.
- The Millers have scored a league-high 12 second half goals this season.
- Rotherham have only been shown three yellow cards this season, the lowest in the division.
- None of Dagenham's last six away games have ended in draws.
Swindon v Southend
- The away team has only won one of the last seven clashes between these sides.
- The Shrimpers have only failed to score in one of their last 12 games against Swindon in all competitions.
- None of Swindon's last 12 league games have ended in draws.
- Southend have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes than any other League Two side this term (four).
- Swindon have only won two of their last 16 home league games.
- The Shrimpers have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 away league games.