League Two Opta Facts - 7 August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Accrington Stanley v Aldershot
- The away team has scored exactly one goal in the last four meetings between these sides.
- It is six games since these sides played out a draw.
- Aldershot conceded exactly one goal in their last four league games of 2009-10.
- Accrington only drew one of their 23 home games in 2009-10, winning 11 and losing 11.
Burton Albion v Oxford United
- Oxford won four of their six clashes with Burton in the Conference in recent seasons.
- Three of those four wins were by two goals to one.
- Burton lost as many home games as they won last season (9).
- No team in the Conference top six won fewer away games than Oxford last season (9).
Bury v Port Vale
- Four of the last seven games between these sides have ended 1-1.
- The Shakers are unbeaten in their last five games against Vale.
- Bury won only two of their last 15 League Two games last season to slip from second place to ninth.
- Vale conceded exactly one goal in nine of their last 10 games in 2009-10.
Chesterfield v Barnet
- Both matches between these sides last season were won by the team playing at home.
- However none of the previous six matches were won by the home side.
- Chesterfield won only two of their last 12 league games in 2009-10 to slip from third place to eighth.
- Barnet ended a run of six straight defeats on the final day of 2009-10 to win and survive a possible relegation.
Crewe Alexandra v Hereford United
Crewe have lost only one of their last 14 games against Hereford.
Crewe lost 12 home games in 2009-10, only bottom side Darlington lost more (12).
Hereford lost 14 away games in 2009-10, only Lincoln, Barnet and Darlington lost more.
Gillingham v Cheltenham Town
- The four league games between Gillingham and Cheltenham have produced only six goals in total.
- Four of the five home goals Gillingham have scored against the Robins in all competitions have come in the first half.
- Cheltenham won none of their last six league games in 2009-10 and finished 22nd.
- Gillingham won 12 home games in League One last season, only one fewer than fifth placed Swindon.
Rotherham United v Lincoln City
- Rotherham have won their last six league games against Lincoln.
- Adam Le Fondre scored three of Rotherham's four goals against Lincoln in 2009-10.
- The Millers won only two of their last nine league games in 2009-10, costing them an automatic promotion spot.
- Lincoln lost 15 of their 23 away games last season, only Barnet (17) suffered defeat more often.
Shrewsbury Town v Bradford City
- Both games between Shrewsbury and Bradford in 2009-10 were won by the team playing away from home.
- Shrewsbury won only two of their last 12 league games in 2009-10 to slip out of playoff contention.
- Bradford won as many away games as home games in 2009-10 (8).
- The Bantams won four of their last five games in 2009-10, drawing the other.
Southend United v Stockport County
- Southend won both games against Stockport last season, scoring exactly two goals in each match.
- United are unbeaten in seven games at home to County.
- Stockport won only two of their final 34 league games in 2009-10.
Stevenage v Macclesfield Town
- Stevenage won 16 and lost only one of their 22 home games in 2009-10.
- Macclesfield drew 10 away games in 2009-10, no League Two side recorded more.
- The Silkmen failed to score in their last three league games of 2009-10 and have gone 322 minutes without a goal.
Torquay United v Northampton Town
- The last three games between Torquay and Northampton have produced a total of only two goals.
- It is more than 10 years (May 2000) since Northampton won an away league game at Plainmoor.
- Torquay won six and drew two of their last eight games in 2009-10 to banish any relegation fears.
- Northampton scored more goals (33) away from home than at home (29) in 2009-10.
Wycombe Wanderers v Morecambe
- Wycombe are unbeaten in their four Football League encounters with Morecambe.
- Morecambe have managed just one goal in four games against Wycombe in the Football League.
- Wanderers won four of their last six games in League One in 2009-10.
- Morecambe won seven of their last nine League Two games in 2009-10 to qualify for the playoffs.
- Morecambe then lost 6-0 in their playoff away match at Dagenham to end any chance of promotion.