Ligue 1 Opta Facts Match Day 21 19-20 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
St Etienne v Rennes
• St Etienne have not won or scored at home in Ligue 1 in their last five games.
• Rennes have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home in their last five games.
• St Etienne have lost their last four encounters with Rennes in all competitions.
• Rennes have never scored more than two goals in their last 10 league games.
• Rennes have never won this season when their Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan has missed a game - he's currently away on African Cup of Nations duty.
Grenoble v Bordeaux
• Bordeaux have won their last four away games, the longest current run.
• Grenoble have lost 15 games this season, that's one more than the whole of last season.
• Bordeaux have benefited from four own goals, the most in Ligue 1 this season.
• Bordeaux have scored exactly one goal in each of their five top-flight encounters with Grenoble.
• There were three players sent-off in Bordeaux's last visit to Grenoble in Ligue 1.
Lens v Montpellier
• Lens have won their last four league games at home, keeping a clean sheet in the last three.
• Montpellier have never won at Lens in the top-flight.
• Montpellier have opened the scoring 13 times, only Bordeaux have done better in Ligue 1 this season.
• Montpellier have the worst defensive record away from home in Ligue 1 this season, conceding 19 goals.
• Lens striker Eduardo has scored three goals in his last 62 minutes spent on the Felix-Bollaërt pitch.
Lorient v Lyon
• Lorient have only lost once at home this season, winning five and drawing four.
• Lyon have scored in 18 of their 20 games, a league-high this season, never failing to find the nets away from home.
• Lorient have beaten Lyon only once in 11 encounters in Ligue 1.
• Lyon have scored 12 goals in the last 15 minutes of games, a league-high this season.
• Lyon are Marama Vahirua's favourite opponents: the Lorient striker has scored seven goals against the Gones.
Marseille v Le Mans
• Marseille are winless in their last three league games, scoring only once.
• None of Le Mans' last 33 league games have ended 0-0, the longest run in Ligue 1.
• Le Mans have lost all their away games in Ligue 1 this season.
• Le Mans have never won at Marseille in the top-flight.
• Marseille have had the most shots in Ligue 1 this season (321).
Nice v Auxerre
• Nice have won none of their last seven league games, the longest run in the top-flight.
• Auxerre's games have only seen 34 goals, the lowest total in Ligue 1 this season.
• Auxerre are unbeaten in their last five league games (four draws, one win).
• Nice have scored in eight of their nine home games this season.
• Nice top scorer Loic Remy has failed to scored in his last 502 minutes of league football, his longest barren run this season.
• Auxerre striker Daniel Niculae has scored three goals in all competitions against Nice, his best record against any side in France.
Paris SG v Monaco
• Monaco are unbeaten in their last five league games, their best run since December 2007.
• Paris have won four of their last five competitive games at home, scoring 14 goals in the process.
• Paris have failed to score in their last three league games against Monaco.
• Monaco have only picked up one point from their last four away league games.
• PSG striker Peguy Luyindula has scored four goals in his last four competitive games at the Parc des Princes.
Sochaux v Lille
• Lille have won their last seven league games, the longest current run.
• Sochaux have won their last three home games, keeping clean sheets in each of them.
• Sochaux have scored in each of their last 13 home league games, the longest current run in Ligue 1.
• Sochaux have failed to beat Lille in their last 12 Ligue 1 encounters.
• The last four encounters between Sochaux and Lille at Bonal have ended in a draw.
Toulouse v Nancy
• Toulouse's eight defeats in Ligue 1 this season have all been by a one-goal margin.
• Toulouse have won their first three games in 2010, in three different competitions.
• Nancy have failed to score in their last four competitive encounters with Toulouse.
• There have been five red cards in the last seven league encounters between Toulouse and Nancy.
• André-Pierre Gignac has delivered four assists this season, equalling his tally from last season.
Boulogne-sur-Mer v Valenciennes
• Boulogne's last three league games have ended in a draw, the last two finishing goalless.
• Valenciennes have won none of their last five league games, their most barren run this season.
• Valenciennes have never won at Boulogne in all competitions.
• Valenciennes' games have seen the most goals in Ligue 1 this season : 60.
• Gaël Danic has scored in Valenciennes' last two away league games.