Premier League Opta Facts -10-11 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.Premier League Opta Facts 10-11 April
Hull City v Burnley
- At least one of the two teams has failed to score in the last eight meetings between Burnley and Hull.
- Four of the last five matches between Hull and Burnley have ended with a 2-0 scoreline, while the other was 1-0.
- Burnley have failed to score in their last four visits to Humberside.
- Burnley have the worst away record in Premier League history after 16 league games on the road with just one point and a goal difference of -36.
- 23 of Hull's 27 points this season have been garnered at the KC Stadium.
- Hull have kept just two clean sheets in their last 10 home games.
West Ham United v Sunderland
- West Ham have won the last five Premier League home games against Sunderland.
- Carlton Cole has been booked in five of his six Premier League appearances against Sunderland, this is more times than against any other opponent.
- West Ham have four points fewer after 33 games than they did in 2002-03 when they were relegated.
- Sunderland have scored 11 times in the opening 15 minutes this season, more than any other side.
- Sunderland have been shown six red cards, more than any other side.
- None of Darren Bent's last seven league goals have come away from home.
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United
- Blackburn have lost only one of their last 15 Premier League home matches.
- Sam Allardyce's team have taken 16 points from a possible 18 in their last six home games, with Chelsea the only team to avoid defeat at Ewood Park in that run.
- Man Utd have won six and lost none of their last seven Premier League matches against Blackburn.
- Rovers were the last team to score four or more against Man Utd in an away match for the Red Devils, when they won 4-3 back in February 2006.
- Wayne Rooney has scored in each of his last three Premier League matches against Blackburn.
- Rovers have lost just one of their five home north west derby games this season.
Liverpool v Fulham
- Fulham have failed to score in their last three league trips to Anfield, and six of their eight appearances there in the Premier League.
- Fulham have never won away at Liverpool in 28 visits in all competitions.
- Fulham have won just one away game all season in the Premier League.
- Fernando Torres has scored five goals in his last three Premier League appearances at Anfield.
- Liverpool have scored at least twice before half-time in their last three league games at Anfield.
- Liverpool have won their last eight league games at Anfield, equalling their best run within a single Premier League season.
- Fulham have won just nine of their last 92 Premier League away games
Manchester City v Birmingham City
- Birmingham have lost none of their four matches against other teams in the Premier League called City this season and have not conceded a single goal.
- Birmingham have won their two away matches against teams called City by a 1-0 scoreline in 2009/10.
- There have been five penalties in the last six meetings between Man City and Birmingham and three in the last two encounters.
- Manchester City have scored an average of 2.67 goals per game over the past six matches.
- Birmingham have gone five Premier League games without a win, their worst run since May 2008.
- Birmingham have failed to score a first half goal in their last four league games.
- Manchester City have kept four clean sheets in their last five league games at Eastlands.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Stoke City
- Only one of the last eight league meetings between Wolves and Stoke has ended as a home win.
- Stoke have conceded just 16 away goals this season, a total only Chelsea and Manchester United can match.
- Only Aston Villa have drawn as many games as Stoke City (12) this season.
- Stoke's last 14 Premier League away games have averaged only 1.5 goals per game.
- Wolves have failed to score in six of their last seven league games at Molineux.
- 32% of Wolves' goals have come in the 15 minutes after the half-time break, the highest proportion in the division.