Premier League Opta Facts - 20 - 22 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Arsenal v Sunderland
- Sunderland have won none of their last 12 Premier League games since beating Arsenal 1-0 in November.
- There have only been four goals scored in the last four Premier league meetings between Arsenal and Sunderland.
- The Black Cats are unbeaten in the last three league games against Arsenal, but have won none of their last 10 league trips to north London to play the Gunners.
- Darren bent has scored three goals in his last five Premier League appearances against the Gunners.
- Sunderland have earned more red cards (6) than any other team in the top flight.
- Sunderland have won just one of their last 23 Premier League away matches.
Everton v Manchester United
- The Red Devils have won the most corners (224) this season and conceded the fewest (77).
- Everton have only won three of the 35 Premier League meetings with United and none of the last nine from which they have taken two points out 27.
- Man Utd have benefited from 10 own goals this season, more than any team in a single season in Premier League history.
- Wayne Rooney has scored 14 goals in his last 13 Premier League matches since failing to find the net against the Toffees at Old Trafford.
- David Moyes' side have lost just one of their last 11 Premier league matches.
- Man Utd have failed to score on five occasions in the Premier League this season and those games have seen their only five defeats.
Portsmouth v Stoke City
- 30% of the goals Pompey have scored have been netted in the final 15 minutes, the highest proportion in this period in the Premier League.
- Pompey are the division's lowest scorers with just 20 goals in 2009-10.
- Avram Grant's side have only lost one of their last five league matches at Fratton Park and drawn the last two.
- Stoke City have found the net only once in their last six Premier League away matches.
- Ricardo Fuller has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Portsmouth.
- Pompey have won their last five matches at home to Stoke in all competitions.
West Ham United v Hull City
- The Hammers have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three league matches at Upton Park.
- The Tigers have failed to score in five of their last six away trips in the top flight.
- Phil Brown's side have won only one of their last 12 Premier League matches.
- Gianfranco Zola's team have won just two of their last 11 Premier League outings.
- West Ham were the only London side to beat Hull at home in the Premier League last season.
- The Hammers have won three of their last four matches at home to the Tigers in all competitions.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea
- Chelsea have recouped 15 points from losing positions this season, more than any other side in the Premier League.
- Wolves have only scored a total of one goal in their last four games at Molineux.
- Chelsea have won only one of their last six Premier League away games.
- Didier Drogba has scored eight goals in his last nine Premier League appearances.
- Chelsea have scored 14 goals in three Premier League matches against Wolves.
- In their last 10 league matches, Wolves have either kept a clean sheet or conceded at least twice.
Aston Villa v Burnley
- Aston Villa have scored 11 headed goals, more than any other side in the Premier League.
- Villa have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League matches.
- Burnley have gone nine hours without a goal away from home in the Premier League and have failed to score in 10 of their 13 away trips.
- Only one home team has failed to score two or more against Burnley in the Clarets' 13 away games in the Premier League.
- Villa are unbeaten in five league matches, though four of these have been draws.
- Martin O'Neill's side have kept eight clean sheets in their last 11 Premier League matches.
- There have been only four goals scored in the last five Premier League matches at Villa Park.
Fulham v Birmingham City
- Four of Lee Bowyer's five Premier League goals this season have come against sides from London.
- The Whites have kept five clean sheets in their last six league games at Craven Cottage.
- Fulham have won seven and lost just one of their last 10 home matches in the top flight.
- After five league matches unbeaten on the road, the Blues have lost their last two away games without scoring.
- Fulham have failed to score in four of their last six Premier League matches.
- Fulham have scored a higher proportion of their goals in the second half than any other Premier League side (67%).
Manchester City v Liverpool
- Four of the last six Premier League meetings between City and Liverpool have ended as draws.
- Man City have won none of the last nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool.
- Liverpool haven't conceded a goal before half-time in their last eight Premier League matches and only one in their last 14.
- In the Reds' last four Premier League games they have scored only five goals, four by Dirk Kuyt and an own goal.
- City have won 18 and lost just one of their last 22 Premier League matches at Eastlands, including the last six in a row.
- There have been just six goals scored in Liverpool's last six Premier League away matches.
Wigan Athletic v Tottenham Hotspur
- Spurs haven't won in any competition since August after failing to score in the first half - a run of 29 games.
- Harry Redknapp's side have won just one of their last eight Premier League away games.
- Jermain Defoe scored five goals in the 9-1 victory for Spurs over Wigan at White Hart Lane, making it nine goals in six starts against the Latics for the Spurs striker.
- Wigan have won only one of the nine meetings with Spurs in all competitions.
- The Latics have dropped 16 points from winning positions, the joint-most in the top flight.
- Wigan have won just one of their last 11 Premier League matches.
Blackburn Rovers v Bolton Wanderers
- Blackburn have won four and lost none of the last six Premier League meetings with Bolton.
- Only one of the 17 Premier League meetings between Blackburn and Bolton has ended as a home win.
- Kevin Davies has scored in his last two trips to Ewood Park.
- Blackburn have won their last three home league matches.
- Bolton have failed to score in their last four Premier League matches.
- Bolton have taken just two points from a possible 24 in their last eight league matches on the road.