Premier League Opta Facts - 27 - 28 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Chelsea v Manchester City
- Man City's win at Eastlands earlier this season saw City end a run of eight straight league defeats to Chelsea.
- Man City have failed to score in their last seven visits to Stamford Bridge.
- Carlos Tevez has scored in each of his last three Premier League starts against Chelsea, all for different teams.
- Chelsea have taken 43 points from a possible 45 in their last 15 Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge.
- Man City have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
- Chelsea's last three Premier League defeats have all seen them score first and lose 2-1.
- Didier Drogba has scored 10 goals in his last 10 Premier League appearances.
Birmingham City v Wigan Athletic
- Four players have scored braces in the last three league meetings between Wigan and Birmingham.
- Wigan have never won at St Andrews, losing three and drawing three of the six visits in all competitions.
- Birmingham are unbeaten in their last nine Premier League matches at St Andrews.
- Birmingham have won only one of their last six Premier League matches.
- The Latics have dropped 16 points from winning positions, the joint-most in the top flight.
- Wigan have won just one of their last 12 Premier League matches.
Bolton Wanderers v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- The Trotters have not conceded in their last two Premier League home games.
- Owen Coyle's side have failed to score in two of their last three Premier League home matches.
- Wolves have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
- The Trotters have dropped 16 points from winning positions, the joint-most in the top flight.
- Bolton have failed to score in their last five Premier League matches - they have never gone six without scoring in their top flight history.
- The Trotters have averaged just 0.38 goals per game under Owen Coyle in the Premier League after averaging 1.12 per game under Gary Megson.
Burnley v Portsmouth
- Portsmouth are unbeaten in the last 10 meetings in all competitions with Burnley.
- Pompey have won just one of their last 26 Premier League away games, losing seven and drawing one of the last eight.
- The Clarets have not kept a clean sheet in their last six matches on home soil.
- Burnley have won just one of their last 15 Premier League matches.
- The Clarets have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League games.
- Portsmouth have won just one of their last 11 Premier League matches since beating Burnley at Fratton Park.
Stoke City v Arsenal
- Stoke have lost just one of their last nine Premier League matches at the Britannia Stadium.
- Arsenal have visited Stoke twice in all competitions in the last 18 months and lost both times.
- Ricardo Fuller has scored against Arsenal in all three of his starts against them for Tony Pulis' side in all competitions.
- Arsenal have failed to score in their last two away games, they haven't gone three without a goal in the Premier League on the road since January 2001.
- Two of the last three penalties Arsenal have won in the Premier League have been against Stoke.
- Stoke have conceded one goal less (29) than Arsenal (30) in the Premier League this season.
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
- Everton have won only one of their last seven Premier League away games.
- Spurs have kept five clean sheets in a row at White Hart Lane. Their record in the Premier League is six, set last season under Harry Redknapp.
- Spurs have already beaten Everton at home this season, 2-0 in the Carling Cup.
- Jermain Defoe has scored four goals in his last four Premier League appearances against Everton.
- Everton have won on their last three Premier League visits to White Hart Lane.
- The Lilywhites have kept eight clean sheets in their last 11 league games.
Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers
- Rovers have only won one of the last 22 league meetings with the Reds home and away.
- Liverpool have only lost two of their last 43 Premier League games at Anfield.
- The Reds have won their last five Premier League home matches and haven't conceded a goal in the last four.
- Rovers have won just one of their last 18 Premier League away matches.
- Liverpool have kept seven clean sheets in their last nine Premier League matches.
- Dirk Kuyt (4 goals) is the only Liverpool player to score in the Reds' last six Premier League matches.
Sunderland v Fulham
- There have only been two goals scored in the last three Premier League meetings between Sunderland and Fulham.
- Roy Hodgson's side have failed to score in their last three away trips.
- The Black Cats have won none of their last 13 Premier League matches.
- Fulham have taken 10 points from the last 12 available and kept three clean sheets in that four game run.
- Fulham have only won one of their eight Premier League away games against teams in the bottom half of the table.
- 59% of the goals Fulham have conceded have come in the first half, the highest proportion in the Premier League.