SPL Opta Facts - 19-20 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Dundee United v Rangers
- Dundee United shocked Rangers 3-2 at Ibrox only 17 days prior to this meeting.
- That Dundee United victory was the only win in their last 12 SPL meetings with the Gers.
- Steven Naismith has scored in both of Rangers' games against the Tangerines this season.
- Dundee United have won seven of their last eight SPL matches.
- Rangers have won four successive SPL games, conceding only one goal, since that 2-3 defeat to Dundee United on April 2nd.
Kilmarnock v Celtic
- Kilmarnock have found the net in each of their last four SPL meetings with Celtic.
- The only occasion that Celtic have failed to score in their last 13 meetings with Kilmarnock saw them lose 0-1 in Feb 2010.
- Celtic have won 10 of their last 11 SPL games, losing the other 0-2 away at Motherwell.
- Killie have lost just one of their last eight league games at home.