SPL Opta Facts - 22-23 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Hamilton
- None of the last seven meetings between the sides at Pittodrie have ended in draws; the last time the teams shared the points in Aberdeen came in January 1989.
- The Dons have won both of their clashes with Hamilton this season without conceding a goal.
- Aberdeen midfielder Paul Hartley scored a hat-trick of penalties when the sides last met at Pittodrie in August.
- Aberdeen have won the last four games in which they kept a clean sheet and failed to win any of the last four in which they conceded (losing three and drawing one).
- It has now been 14 games since the Accies last won in the SPL.
- Hamilton have won more points away from home (nine) than they have at New Douglas Park (five) this campaign.
St Johnstone v Dundee United
- Dundee United have won the last three meetings between the sides by a scoreline of 1-0.
- The Terrors have won their last five league trips to St Johnstone.
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in four home league games, winning three and drawing two.
- The Saints have kept four consecutive league clean sheets at McDiarmid Park.
- Dundee United have drawn five of their last six away league games, losing the other 1-2 at Hearts.
Motherwell v St Mirren
- St Mirren are the only SPL side to have failed to net in the opening 15 minutes of a game this season.
- If the league had started on New Year's Day, St Mirren would be bottom with just three points from seven games.
- Saints' striker Gareth Wardlaw has already netted in both meetings with ‘Well this season.
- Motherwell are unbeaten in four SPL meetings with St Mirren, winning two and drawing two.
- Motherwell have just won two consecutive SPL games for only the third time this campaign. They are yet to manage three on the trot.
- St Mirren have now not won for eight league games, picking up just three points from a possible 24 in this run.