Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - 26th & 27th January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.SPL Opta Facts - 26th - 27th January
Hamilton Academical v Kilmarnock
- With their 3-0 win at Rugby Park earlier this season, Killie ended a run of three straight defeats against Hamilton.
- Jamie Hamill has scored in his last two meetings with the Accies.
- Hamilton have lost their last four league matches.
- On this run, the Accies have bagged only one goal.
- Killie have failed to score in their last four SPL matches.
Celtic v Hibernian
- Hibs have only won one of their 18 trips to Celtic Park in the SPL.
- Hibernian have never kept a clean sheet at Parkhead in the SPL.
- Celtic have drawn their last two league matches at home by a score of 1-1.
- Hibs scored five in their last match, the first time that they have managed this in the SPL since December 2006.
- Anthony Stokes has scored eight goals in his last seven appearances in the SPL.
- The Bhoys have kept only one clean sheet in six league outings.
Dundee United v St Johnstone
- United have won five of their last six league meetings with St Johnstone, drawing the other.
- However, the Terrors have lost two of their last three clashes in all competitions (both in the Scottish League Cup).
- Dundee United are on a run of three straight league wins.
- St Johnstone have picked up more points on the road this season (10) than at home (9).
- The Saints have had the leakiest defence this season in the SPL, conceding 34 goals.
Falkirk v Motherwell
- Falkirk have won three of the last four matches when hosting Motherwell, drawing the other.
- The Steelmen have bagged just one goal overall in their last four trips to Falkirk Stadium.
- The Bairns have lost their last three home league matches.
- Motherwell have won back-to-back SPL matches for the first time since January 2009.
- Each of the Steelmens' last five league wins have come after they have kept a clean sheet.
Hearts v Aberdeen
- Aberdeen are unbeaten in three meetings with Hearts in all competitions.
- The Dons have scored exactly once in each of their last five trips to Tynecastle in the league.
- Hearts are on a run of seven league matches unbeaten.
- The last time the Jambos managed to go eight games without suffering a defeat in the SPL was in September 2005.
- Each of Hearts' wins this season have been by a one-goal margin,
- Aberdeen have managed only one win in their last seven league away matches.
St Mirren v Rangers
- Rangers have won their last four meetings with St Mirren in all competitions.
- However the Saints picked up a win in their first league meeting at St Mirren Park of last season (1-0).
- St Mirren have lost only one of their last six at home in the SPL.
- Rangers are on a nine-game league unbeaten run.
- ‘Gers have scored exactly once in each of their last three matches in the SPL.