Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - May 18th & 19th
Aberdeen v Hearts
- The two sides have met three times this season, with each team winning once and the other ending goalless.
- Hearts have failed to score in two of the three fixtures against Aberdeen this season.
- The Dons have drawn eight games nil-nil this season; more than any other side.
- Hearts have recorded just one win in their last 14 SPL away games (L8 D5).
- Niall McGinn has scored four goals in his last six SPL matches for Aberdeen.
Hibernian v Dundee
- Dundee have won none of their last eight SPL trips to Easter Road (D4 L4). The previous fixture saw the two sides draw 1-1 at Easter Road, with John Baird opening the scoring for Dundee, before Leigh Griffiths equalised for Hibs.
- Leigh Griffiths has scored three goals in three appearances against Dundee this season.
- The Dee have salvaged just four points from losing positions this season; a joint-league-low alongside Kilmarnock.
- Hibs are without a win at Easter Road in seven attempts (D2 L5); the current longest winless run at home in the SPL.
Kilmarnock v St Mirren
- Kilmarnock are unbeaten in three against St. Mirren this season, winning once and drawing twice.
- St Mirren midfielder Paul McGowan has netted twice in three games against Killie.
- Killie are without a win at Rugby Park in five games (L3 D2); their worst such run of the season.
- The Buddies have conceded seven goals from the penalty spot this season; a joint-league-high alongside Dundee.
Dundee United v Celtic
- Dundee United are yet to beat Celtic this season (all comps), losing three and drawing once.
- There have been 23 goals scored in the four meetings this season (all comps), averaging at 5.75 goals per game.
- Kris Commons has scored four goals in last two games against Dundee United in all competitions.
- The Bhoys have lost 21 points from winning positions this campaign; a league-high.
- Champions Celtic have gone 12 games unbeaten at home in the SPL (W12); the longest winning run of the season.
Ross County v Inverness CT
- There have been five meetings (all comps) between the two sides this season, with Inverness yet to lose to Ross County (W3 D2).
- Billy McKay has scored four goals in five appearances against Ross County this season.
- Indeed, McKay boasts the best minutes per goal ratio in the division, averaging a goal every 120.48 minutes.
- Ross County have scored 16 goals from outside the box this season; the most in the league.
St Johnstone v Motherwell
- Motherwell are unbeaten in three against St Johnstone this season (W2 D1). In the previous fixture, a Michael Higdon hat-trick secured a 3-2 win for Motherwell back in January at Fir Park.
- In fact, Motherwell are unbeaten against St Johnstone in six games, winning five (D1).
- The Steelmen have clawed back 20 points from losing positions this season; a league-high. They have also dropped the fewest points from leading positions this season (six).
- The Saints have received six red cards this season; a joint-league-high alongside this weekend's opponents Motherwell and Dundee.