Serie A Opta Facts – 24-26 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bologna v Parma
- This will be the 22nd meeting between these two sides in the top-flight: the record is evenly balanced, with seven wins each and as many draws.
- Prior to their win in the reverse fixture, Parma had failed to win against Bologna in six Serie A meetings (four wins for Bologna, two draws).
- Bologna have won five of their previous 10 meetings with Parma at the Dall'Ara; four wins for the guests and two draws in the process.
- Bologna have picked up only two points from their last seven Serie A games, and have lost the last two at their home ground.
- Last Sunday's defeat against Genoa ended Parma's eight-game unbeaten streak in Serie A.
- Parma won their last game on the road against Napoli; prior to that the Ducali had not won any of their last nine league games away from home.
Fiorentina v Chievo
- Prior to Chievo's 2-1 win in the reverse fixture at the Bentegodi, back in December, Fiorentina had won eight consecutive games against the team from Verona in the top-flight.
- At home, Fiorentina are on a run of four consecutive wins against the Viola, in which they have conceded only two goals.
- This season, these two sides also met in the Coppa Italia at the Franchi, with the hosts winning 3-2.
- Cesare Prandelli's side are winless in their last three league games (two draws and a defeat).
- At home however, they are unbeaten in their last three games, as result of two wins against Genoa and Udinese, before a 2-2 draw with Inter.
- Chievo got back to winning ways last Saturday against Livorno, after having failed to take all three points in their previous seven league games.
- Domenico Di Carlo's side have picked up only one point from their last four away games of Serie A, and have netted only one goal in the process.
Genoa v Lazio
- Genoa and Lazio will meet for the 80th time next Sunday: the Biancocelesti lead by 29 wins to 27, with 23 draws so far.
- Genoa have beaten Lazio only once in their last 11 league meetings - three draws and seven draws for the Biancocelesti complete the record.
- The Grifoni have picked up only one point in the last five occasions they have hosted Lazio at the Marassi, and have lost the last three meetings.
- By beating Parma last Sunday, Genoa ended a run of five consecutive games without a win in the league (three draws and two defeats).
- At home, Giampiero Gasperini's side have lost only one of their last 13 games - eight wins and four draws in the process.
- Prior to their defeat in the derby last Sunday, Lazio had not lost in five league games (three wins and two draws).
- Away from home, the Biancocelesti are unbeaten in three fixtures (two wins and a draw).
- Genoa have conceded 32 goals after half-time - a league-high.
Inter v Atalanta
- Atalanta have beaten Inter only once in their last 11 league meetings - seven wins to the Nerazzurri and three draws complete the record.
- Inter have emerged victorious from their last five meetings with Atalanta at the San Siro in Serie A.
- After losing at the Olimpico against Roma, Inter have managed two wins and a draw in the league.
- The Nerazzurri are unbeaten at home in 39 league games, since March 2008, and have kept a clean sheet in each of their last seven games at the San Siro.
- José Mourinho is unbeaten at home in the league in over eight years (134 fixtures).
- Atalanta have not shared the points in the last seven match-days of Serie A (four wins and three defeats).
- Away from home, Atalanta are winless in 10 league fixtures, and have lost their last four away from home.
- Inter boast the best attack (65 goals scored) and defence (30 conceded) in Serie A this season.
Juventus v Bari
- Bari's 3-1 win in the reverse fixture was their first success against Juventus in their last 15 Serie A meetings, following 10 wins for the Old Lady and five draws.
- In Turin though, Juventus are still unbeaten against Bari in the top-flight: 23 wins for the Bianconeri and five draws so far.
- Alberto Zaccheroni's side have lost four of their last six league fixtures, winning the remaining two against Atalanta and Cagliari.
- At home however, Del Piero & co. are unbeaten in their last three games (two wins and a draw).
- Bari have lost their last three league games.
- Away from home, Giampiero Ventura's side have managed only one win in their last 13 games in the league - nine defeats and three draws complete their record.
Livorno v Catania
- Livorno and Catania have met five times in the top-flight so far: three wins for the Tuscans and two for the Sicilians.
- Livorno have won both meetings at home against Catania in Serie A.
- The Amaranto are winless in the last 15 match-days of Serie A (10 defeats and five draws).
- At home, Livorno have collected only three points from their last seven games, without winning any.
- Catania are winless in their last five games away from home (three draws and two defeats).
- Livorno have scored only 22 goals so far this season - a league-low.
Napoli v Cagliari
- Cagliari are unbeaten against Napoli for almost 15 years in Serie A: the Partenopei's last success was in Sardinia in May 1995, since then Cagliari have won four times, with five draws.
- At the San Paolo, the hosts are winless in their last six games with Cagliari (four draws and two wins for the guests).
- Napoli have lost only one game in the last six match-days of this campaign - three wins and two draws in the process.
- Walter Mazzarri's side have won two and lost as many in their last four games on the road.
- Cagliari are winless in their last 10 league games (seven defeats and three draws).
- The Sardinians have picked up only two points from their last eight games away from home.
- Cagliari have scored the most goals this season in the last 15 minutes of play (15).
Palermo v AC Milan
- Palermo and AC Milan have alternated wins in their last five league meetings (three wins for the Sicilians, two for the Rossoneri).
- Palermo have won on the last two occasions they have hosted AC Milan at the Barbera, and also had the better in the reverse fixture back in December at the San Siro.
- The Rosanero have managed only two wins in their last seven league games - two defeats and three draws complete the record.
- At home Palermo are still unbeaten this season in the league, and have won nine of their last 10 games at the Barbera.
- AC Milan have won only one of their last six league games, losing two and sharing the points three times.
- Away from home, Leonardo's side have won only one of their last four games; though, they remain the Serie A team with the most points away from home this season (29), ahead of Roma (28) and Inter (27).
- Palermo have won 41 points at home this season, only one less than Roma and Inter.
Roma v Sampdoria
- This will be the 122nd meeting between Roma and Sampdoria in the top-flight: the Giallorossi lead by 52 wins to 36, with 33 draws.
- Roma are unbeaten in their last nine league meetings against the Blucerchiati (five wins and four draws).
- At the Olimpico, Roma are unbeaten against Sampdoria in their last eight games (six wins and two draws), with the hosts having the better in the last three fixtures without conceding a single goal.
- Last Sunday's win in the derby against Lazio extended Roma's unbeaten run to 24 league games (18 wins and six draws).
- The Giallorossi are on a run of six consecutive wins in Serie A, while Sampdoria have also won their last three games.
- Though, away from home the Blucerchiati have managed only one win in their last five games, two draws and as many defeats complete their record.
Udinese v Siena
- These two sides have met 13 times in the top-flight so far: Udinese lead by six wins to three, with four draws.
- Udinese have won four of their six meetings at home against Siena, losing only once so far.
- Udinese are unbeaten in the last three match-days of Serie A (two wins, prior to last Sunday's draw with Bologna).
- At home, Pasquale Marino's side are unbeaten in their last four games (two wins and as many draws).
- Siena have won only once in the last five match-days of Serie A - two defeats and as many draws complete the record.
- Siena have the worst defence in Serie A this season (59 goals conceded).