Aston Villa v Bolton Opta Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aston Villa v Bolton Wanderers
- There have already been two meetings between these Aston Villa and Bolton this season (one in the Carling Cup), with the away side victorious in each case.
- Five of Villa’s last six goals against Bolton have come before half-time.
- The Villans have gone three hours and 58 minutes without a Premier League goal.
- Bolton have mustered just one goal in their last three league games.
- Bolton have won five Premier League away games this season, only one fewer than Chelsea.
- Only Wigan (15) have scored fewer home goals than Villa (18) this season.
- 46% of the goals Villa have conceded have been from set-plays, more than any other Premier League side this season.
- Bolton have hit the woodwork fewer than any other Premier League side this season (six times).
- Aston Villa are one of three Premier League teams yet to squander a penalty kick this season (along with Everton and Norwich).
- Villa have played 10 Premier League home games on a Tuesday and have failed to score in seven of them, winning only twice.