#BeatSavage Premier League free bets competition. Week 30
No fists, no bats, no clubs. You can't literally beat Robbie Savage up, #beatSavage is a chance to prove that you know football better than the retired professional player turned Strictly Come Dancing contestant and football pundit for the likes of BBC, ESPN and, most significantly, William Hill.
Every week on The Punt Premier League Betting Podcast Robbie offers up his Premier League Treble for the upcoming fixtures.
- Competition only open to William Hill Online customers with a valid account with a minimum of £5 sports betting activity in the last 28 days.
- To be eligible for the draw to win a free bet your selections must win and feature at the top of the leaderboard.
- £200 in free bets will be distributed each round of the competition to a maximum of twenty people, those being the twenty with biggest returns according to normal William Hill bet settlement rules, including the treatment of non-runners.
- If the prize fund is increased by 'likes' on facebook then an extra winner will be chosen for every extra £10 added.
- Returns quoted and settled according to the William Hill Online prices at 9am UK time on the day before the fixtures start. These prices may differ from those on the William Hill Sportsbook at other stages of the competition.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest entries received will be deemed the winners.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. The first entry will count in the case of multiple entries.
- Entries accepted up to kick-off of the first Premier League match of the week/round.
- Only entries received through the form above will count. Entries on twitter, facebook or any other message board or posting will not count.
- Normal William Hill account and betting rules apply.
- Winners will be announced by midday the day following the final fixture.
Standard Free Bet Rules Apply:
One free bet per customer/account/household.
Free bet tokens are non-refundable. The free bet stake is not included in any returns. The Estimated Return on the Bet Slip and the Bet Receipt indicate returns with stake.
If your free bet selection is a non-runner then the free bet is void but the free bet token will not be re-credited to your account.
A free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for lesser total stake than the value of the free bet token, you will not receive any cash change or further free bet tokens.
Free bets are available online via the sportsbook only. Bets struck on our mobile/WAP or telephone betting service will not qualify.
Free bets are available in the following currencies pro rated per the exchange rates below:
Instructions on how to check if you've received a free bet, how to redeem your free bet and full terms are available here