#BeatSavage Predict the Premier League for free bets
Ever wanted to beat Robbie Savage? Of course you have. We don't mean with a cricket bat though but at his new game of football predictions.
Every week on The Punt Premier League Betting Podcast Robbie offers up his Premier League Treble for the upcoming fixtures.
He wins some and, naturally, he loses some but now you've got the chance not only to say you've beaten Robbie Savage but also to win a £10 free bet by doing so.
We've got £100 in free bets to give away between those of you that beat Robbie's total by the most++.
It's simple to enter. Go to this week's entry form (available from 10am on Fridays) and make your Premier League Treble up using the dropdowns, making sure you've not got two selections from the same match. The potential return from a winning treble on those selections will be calculated for you. Enter your William Hill Online username and press Submit.
Then remember to tweet your selections to share with your friends. They'll be available to copy and paste once you submit your picks.
++ Rules, terms and conditions
- Competition only open to William Hill Online customers with a valid account.
- To be eligible for the draw to win a free bet your selections must win and return more than Robbie Savage's selections as stated above the form.
- £100 in free bets will be distributed each round of the competition to a maximum of ten people, those being the ten with biggest returns according to normal William Hill bet settlement rules, including the treatment of non-runners.
- Returns quoted and settled according to the William Hill Online prices at 9am UK time on the Friday before the fixtures. These prices may differ from those on the William Hill Sportsbook at other stages of the competition.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest entries received will be deemed the winners.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. The first entry will count in the case of multiple entries.
- Entries accepted up to kick-off of the first Premier League match of the weekend.
- Only entries received through the form above will count. Entries on twitter, facebook or any other message board or posting will not count.
- Normal William Hill account and betting rules apply.
- If the highest winning returns is lower than Robbie Savage's returns not free bets will be awarded.
Standard Free Bet Rules Apply:
One free bet per customer/account/household.
Free bet tokens are non-refundable. The free bet stake is not included in any returns. The Estimated Return on the Bet Slip and the Bet Receipt indicate returns with stake.
If your free bet selection is a non-runner then the free bet is void but the free bet token will not be re-credited to your account.
A free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for lesser total stake than the value of the free bet token, you will not receive any cash change or further free bet tokens.
Free bets are available online via the sportsbook only. Bets struck on our mobile/WAP or telephone betting service will not qualify.
Free bets are available in the following currencies pro rated per the exchange rates below:
Instructions on how to check if you've received a free bet, how to redeem your free bet and full terms are available here