Birmingham City v Ipswich Town - OPTA Facts and Statistics
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town
- The Blues are unbeaten in 11 home games against Ipswich, not losing to the Portman Road side since January 1986 (0-1).
- There have been six away wins in the last 25 clashes between Birmingham and Ipswich, and all of them have ended 1-0 to the visiting side.
- The Blues are the only remaining side unbeaten at home in the Championship this term.
- Birmingham have netted a goal in the last 10 minutes in each of their last four league games at St Andrews, earning themselves an extra five points in the process.
- Ipswich haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last seven away league games.
- Paul Jewell's side have the worst defensive record in the second tier, conceding 47 goals so far.