Bundesliga Opta Facts 10-11 September
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Augsburg v Leverkusen
- Newly-promoted Augsburg have yet to win their first Bundesliga game (two draws, two losses).
- Augsburg have won only one of their last eight league games (three draws, four losses).
- Augsburg have only won one of their last five league home games (two draws, two losses).
- Leverkusen have lost four of their last six competitive games on the road (two wins).
- Leverkusen have scored only four goals in their last seven BL games, but won three of those games (two draws, two losses).
- Leverkusen are unbeaten in their last three BL games (two wins, one draw), not conceding a single goal in the process.
Dortmund v Hertha
- Dortmund's 0-2 defeat to Leverkusen in their opening home game last season was the Champions' last home defeat in the league - they have since won 14 and drawn four at home.
- Dortmund have conceded more than one goal in only one of their last 37 BL games, keeping a clean sheet in 16 of those games.
- Dortmund have won only one of their last four BL home games against Hertha (two draws, one loss).
- Hertha have also not lost any of their last six BL away games (two wins, four draws).
- Last season, Hertha didn't lose any of their final 10 away games in Bundesliga 2 (eight wins, two draws). Their last league defeat on the road came back in December 2010 when they lost 1-0 at 1860 München.
- Hertha have won only one of their last nine BL games (four draws, four defeats) - the latest against Stuttgart.
Bayern v Freiburg
- Bayern have only lost one of their last 13 BL games (ten wins, two draws).
- Bayern have scored 39 goals in total in their last 13 BL games, an average of three per game, and didn't allow their opponents to bag more than one goal in any of these games.
- Bayern have won their last 11 league clashes with Freiburg.
- At Munich, Freiburg have lost ten of their last 12 games.
- Freiburg have won only one of their last nine away games in the league (two draws, six losses).
- Freiburg have kept a clean sheet in only two of their last 17 BL games.
Mainz v Hoffenheim
- Mainz have lost only one of their last nine BL games (six wins, two draws).
- In their last home game, Mainz lost 2-4 to Schalke after taking an early 2-0 lead - their first defeat after seven unbeaten games in the league.
- Mainz have won all four BL meetings with Hoffenheim.
- Hoffenheim have found the net at least once in each of their last ten BL games - currently the longest scoring run in the league.
- New Hoffenheim manager Holger Stanislawski has yet to win a BL point against Mainz - he suffered two defeats last season with his former club St. Pauli.
- Hoffenheim have won two of their last three away games in the league (one loss).
Stuttgart v Hannover
- Stuttgart have lost their last two league games while failing to score - the last time they lost three in a row without scoring was back in 1974.
- None of Stuttgart's last 36 shots have found the back of the net.
- In the last 40 years, Stuttgart have lost only one home game against Hannover (13 wins, one draw) - in October 2007 when they lost 0-2.
- Hannover's defeat at Stuttgart on the penultimate Match Day of last season was their last loss in a competitive game - they have since won five and drawn three.
- Hannover have scored the most goals in the league before half-time (six), but remain the only team yet to score after the break.
- Hannover remain the only unbeaten BL team this season (two wins, two draws).
Mönchengladbach v Kaiserslautern
- Gladbach have lost only one of their last seven Bundesliga games (five wins, two draws).
- Since Lucien Favre took over the helm at Gladbach in February, the Foals have only conceded 12 goals in 16 BL games.
- Gladbach have won six of their last eight home games in the league (one draw, one loss).
- Lautern have won the last three BL meetings between the two teams without conceding a goal.
- Kaiserslautern have won four of their last six BL away games (one draw, one loss - this season's opener at Bremen).
- This season, Lautern are one of three teams in the league without a win, and no team has scored fewer goals than them (two, along with Leverkusen).
Bremen v Hamburg
- Bremen have won three of their four league games this season (one loss).
- At home, Bremen have won their last three home league fixtures overall.
- Bremen have lost only two of their last 16 home meetings with Hamburg in the league (eight wins, six draws).
- Hamburg are without a win in seven BL away games (three draws, four losses).
- Hamburg are also winless in 11 BL games overall (six draws, five losses).
- Hamburg have conceded the most goals in the BL this season (14).
Köln v Nürnberg
- Köln are the only team in the league this season to have gone behind in all four games.
- After winning eight of their nine home games (one loss) in the second half of last season, Köln have failed to win at home this season so far (one draw, one loss).
- The last BL draw between the two teams came 21 years ago.
- Nürnberg have won three of the two teams' last five meetings in Köln (two losses) - those wins, however, were their only successes in 24 BL visits there (four draws, 17 losses).
- Nürnberg have won only two of their last eight league games (one draw, five losses).
- Nürnberg are the only BL team this season yet to score before half time.
Wolfsburg v Schalke
- Wolfsburg have lost their last three games - under manager Felix Magath have they never lost four in a row.
- At home, Wolfsburg have won only one of their last six BL games (two draws, three losses).
- Wolfsburg have lost only one of their last nine BL meetings with Schalke (four wins, four draws).
- Schalke's last win at Wolfsburg was in January 2003 - since then they have lost three games and drawn five there.
- In their last away game at Mainz, Schalke turned a two-goal-deficit into a win (4-2) for the first time in more than 10 years (5-3 against Unterhaching in May 2001).
- After failing to score in the opening game of the season, Schalke have scored a total of 10 goals in their last three games (all wins), a league-high goal tally.