Bundesliga Opta Facts - 16-18 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Kaiserslautern v Nürnberg
- Lautern have won 17 of their 25 Bundesliga home games (three draws, five defeats), but have the lost their last two games against FCN at the Betzenberg.
- None of the last 12 competitive matches between FCK and FCN have ended in a draw.
- FCK have only lost one of their last six games in the league (three wins, two defeats).
- Nürnberg have only won three of their last 17 league games on the road (six draws, eight defeats). They have already enjoyed two away victories in 2011, though.
- Lautern have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last six home games, while Nürnberg have shipped exactly one goal in each of their last six away games.
- Lautern's Christian Tiffert has assisted the most goals in the Bundesliga (13).
Köln v Stuttgart
- Stuttgart have enjoyed more wins against Köln than against any other team in the Bundesliga (33).
- When these two sides last met at the RheinEnergieStadion VfB striker Cacau scored four goals in a 5-1 away win for the Stuttgart.
- The Billygoats have won their last seven league games on home soil - the currently longest run of its kind in the league and Köln's longest winning streak at home in 33 years.
- None of the last 12 meetings between these two sides has seen the home side prevail.
- Only two teams (Gladbach (63) and Bremen (55)) have conceded more goals than Stuttgart and Köln this season (54 each).
- Stuttgart have found the back of the net in each of their last nine BL home games - only Bayern have currently scored in more consecutive games in the Bundesliga (14).
Hoffenheim v Frankfurt
- Frankfurt have never beaten Hoffenheim in a competitive match (two draws, three defeats).
- The last six goals in this fixture have all been scored by Hoffenheim.
- Eintracht have only won seven points from 12 league games in 2011 - the worst record of all BL teams.
- 1899 have only enjoyed one win in their last eight BL games (two draws, five defeats).
- The Hessians have netted fewer goals since the turn of the year than any other team in the league (five).
- Hoffenheim have only won two of their last nine BL home games (five draws, two defeats).
Wolfsburg v St. Pauli
- Wolfsburg have never beaten St. Pauli in the Bundesliga (two draws, one defeat).
- St. Pauli have the lost their last seven league games in a row, equalling the club's negative record for most consecutives defeats from the 1996/97 campaign.
- The Wolves have only enjoyed one win in their last nine BL home games (five draws, three defeats) when they beat bottom-placed Gladbach 2-1.
- Pauli have only won one of their last 10 league games on the road (one draw, eight defeats) when they beat their local rivals HSV 1-0.
- The Hamburg-based side have failed to find the back of the net in seven of their 14 BL away games this season - no team has been shut out more often on their travels.
- Wolfsburg have only netted five goals in their last 10 Bundesliga games.
Mainz v Gladbach
- Mainz have won each of the last four home matches (BL1 and BL2) against Gladbach. Borussia's only away win at FSV dates back more than 10 years (1-0).
- Mainz 05 are the worst home team in 2011, failing to win a single game in front of their home crowd (2 draws, 3 defeats).
- Under Lucien Favre, Gladbach have conceded just one goal per game after allowing an average of 2.5 goals this season under their previous manager Michael Frontzeck.
- Mainz haven't kept a clean sheet in nine games.
- Thomas Tuchel's men have scored their last seven Bundesliga goals in the second half of matches.
- Marco Reus is set to meet his favourite opponents - in only 194 minutes (three appearances), the midfielder has netted three times against Mainz.
Bremen v Schalke
- Bremen have only won two of their last 12 BL games against Schalke (seven defeats, three draws).
- Werder haven't lost any of their last six matches (two victories, four draws). Leverkusen are the only club on a longer unbeaten run.
- S04 have won three of their last four league matches.
- Bremen's last four home games have all ended in draws, something that last happened to them in autumn 1995.
- Raul has scored six of Schalke's last 12 Bundesliga goals.
- Bremen haven't kept a clean sheet in 14 games, longer than any other club in the league.
Hamburg v Hannover
- Hamburg have won only one of their last seven home games against Hannover (two defeats, four draws).
- Hannover have already won more points at home this season (34) than their total points accrued in all games last season (33).
- However, they have won only one of their last five away games (three defeats, one draw).
- Hamburg have won only one of their last six Bundesliga games (two defeats, three draws).
- Hamburg have scored 13 goals in their last four home games - an average of 3.3 per game.
- Hannover's Ivorian striker Didier Ya Konan has netted 13 goals in the BL this season. The last time a Hannover player scored this many was eight years ago: Fredi Bobic bagged 14 in 2002/03.
Bayern v Leverkusen
- The last three meetings between Bayern and Leverkusen all ended in 1-1 draws.
- Bayern are unbeaten in 12 Bundesliga games against Leverkusen (nine wins).
- Bayer haven't beaten Bayern Munich away from home in over 21 years. Their last win in Munich came in October 1989 when Leverkusen won 1-0 at the old Olympiastadion. Since then Bayern have won 18 and drew 5 of their last 23 home games against Bayer.
- Bayern (61 goals) and Leverkusen (59 goals, like Dortmund) are boasting the best attacking records in the Bundesliga.
- Leverkusen are the only side in the Bundesliga who have won each of their last five league games, conceding only one goal in the process.
- Bayern Munich have won nine of their last 10 home games. Their only home defeat during that period came on the 24th day when they lost 3-1 to leaders Dortmund.
Dortmund v Freiburg
- BVB have won their last three home games against SCF, keeping a clean sheet in each of these games.
- Freiburg have only won one of their 11 Bundesliga away games at Dortmund (eight defeats, two draws).
- Dortmund are unbeaten in 13 BL home matches (nine wins, four draws).
- SCF have won only one of their last eight away matches (three draws, four losses). They have only picked up one point from their last four games on the road.
- Senegalese attacker Papiss Demba Cisse is currently the league's top goal-scorer with 20 goals, one more than Bayern's Mario Gomez.
- Borussia haven't conceded more than one goal in any of their last 28 matches.