Bundesliga Opta Facts - 18-20 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Nürnberg v Frankfurt
- Nürnberg had remained undefeated in six Bundesliga matches against Frankfurt, but that streak ended in the first round of this campaign, when they lost 0-2 against FCN.
- Eintracht are the only Bundesliga team yet to score in 2011. They have just set a new club record of five consecutive BL matches without a goal.
- Frankfurt's attack is the least potent in the league with only 24 goals scored.
- Frankfurt are the only Bundesliga team without any goals in opening 15 minutes of games this season.
- Eintracht have only won a single point in the second half of this season. The last time they failed to win for five consecutive matches was at the end of the last season.
- None of Nürnberg's last 15 Bundesliga home games have ended in a draw. Nürnberg have won nine of these games while the visiting teams have won six.
Hannovert v Kaiserslautern
- Hannover have won seven of their last nine BL home games against Kaiserslautern (one draw, one defeat).
- Kaiserslautern have only won one of their last eight league games (three draws, four defeats).
- The Red Devils have netted more goals from long range than any other team in the league (11).
- 96 have won four of their last five home games (one defeat).
- Didier Ya Konan has been directly involved in seven of Hannover's last 11 BL goals (five goals, two assists).
- Lautern have lost eight of their last 10 matches on the road.
Freiburg v Wolfsburg
- Freiburg are unbeaten at home against Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga (three wins, four draws).
- Wolfsburg have failed to score in four of their seven trips to Freiburg in the Bundesliga so far.
- Robin Dutt's men have only lost one of their last eight BL home games (five wins, two draws), this coming when they were beaten by leaders Dortmund in November 2010
- The Wolves have only won one of their last 12 Bundesliga matches (seven draws, four defeats) - no team in the league has picked up fewer wins in the last 12 rounds.
- For the first time in their BL history, Wolfsburg have failed to score in three consecutive games.
- Four of Freiburg's last six league games have ended in a draw (one win, one defeat).
Hoffenheim v Köln
- Köln have won three of their four competitive matches away at Hoffenheim (one defeat).
- Each of the eight competitive matches between the two sides has seen at least two goals.
- The Billygoats have won fewer points than any other team away from home in the league (five).
- 1899 have only lost two of their last 10 league matches (three wins, five draws).
- The eight competitive matches between these two sides have seen the visiting team take all the three points on five occasions.
- Three of Hoffenheim's last four BL home games have ended in a draw (one win).
Hamburg v Bremen
- Hamburg have only won three of their last 15 BL games against Werder (seven defeats, five draws).
- Bremen have only picked up 10 points from their last 13 BL games - no team in the league has won fewer points in the last 13 rounds.
- HSV have only scored one goal before the interval in their last eight BL games.
- Bremen have only won one of their last eight BL games (four defeats, three draws).
- The Redshorts have kept a clean sheet in three of their last five league matches.
- Eight of Hamburg's 10 wins this season came by a margin of only one goal.
Dortmund v St. Pauli
- St. Pauli's last victory over Borussia Dortmund came more than 21 years ago (November 1989). Dortmund have won eight matches against St. Pauli and have been held to one draw since Pauli's 2-1 victory in 1989.
- FC St. Pauli have never won a Bundesliga match at Dortmund (three draws, four defeats).
- Dortmund haven't conceded more than one goal in any of their last 21 Bundesliga matches, keeping 10 clean sheets (more than any other club).
- Pauli have won more points since the turn of the year than any other team in the league (11).
- Borussia have been held to a draw in their last two Bundesliga games, but haven't lost any of their last nine home matches (six wins, three draws).
- Dortmund have only lost one of their last 21 Bundesliga games (16 wins, four draws).
Mainz v Bayern
- Bayern have won six of their nine BL games against Mainz (one draw, two defeats), but have lost two of the last three encounters with the Hessians.
- Mainz have only won one of their last seven home games (five defeats), failing to find the back of the net in five of these seven games.
- The Bruchweg has on average seen the fewest goals of all BL stadia this season (2.2 per game).
- Bayern have the best home record in the league, but have only picked up 13 points from their 11 games on the road this season.
- Mario Gomez netted 10 goals in his last eight competitive games.
- Only Borussia Dortmund (13) have allowed fewer goals than Bayern and Mainz (26, like Schalke).
Leverkusen v Stuttgart
- Leverkusen have won more Bundesliga games against Stuttgart than against any other team (25).
- Bayer have scored 12 goals in their last four home games against Stuttgart, winning three of these.
- None of the last 10 meetings between the two sides has ended in a draw. Leverkusen have won six, VfB won four of these matches.
- Bayer have won considerably more points away (26) than at home (16).
- VfB have won just one away game all season (six defeats, three draws). They are however, still unbeaten away from home in 2011 (four points from two games).
- Leverkusen have scored more goals from set-piece situations than any other team in the league (19).
Gladbach v Schalke
- Since being promoted in 2008, Gladbach have won both games against Schalke at Borussia Park.
- Borussia haven't won any of their last 13 BL home matches - an all-time low for the club. All of Borussia's last five home games have ended in defeats - their longest ever drought in the top flight.
- Schalke boast the league's second-best defence (26 goals conceded, same as Mainz and Bayern), trailing only Dortmund (13).
- Schalke have shipped a league-low two goals over the past eight match days.
- Igor de Camargo, who has been responsible for three of Gladbach's last four BL goals, will miss Sunday's game with a red-card suspension.
- Schalke hotshot Klaas-Jan Huntelaar hasn't found the back of the net in 822 minutes.
- Four of Schalke's last five BL goals have been scored by Raúl.