Bundesliga Opta Facts - 19th to 20th March
Mönchengladbach v Kaiserslautern
- Gladbach have won 24 of their 38 BL home games against FCK (nine draws, five defeats). Against no other team have the Foals won more home games in the German top flight than against the Red Devils.
- None of the last 11 league meetings between these two teams have seen the visiting side take all three points.
- None of the last 22 BL duels between the Foals and the Red Devils have ended in a goalless draw.
- The Foals have dropped 25 points after leading in games this season - more than any other team in the league and more than they have actually won so far this season (23).
- Only Bremen (17) have conceded more goals since the turn of the year than FCK (16).
- Kaiserslautern are undefeated in three games (two draws, one win). The 2-1 win over Freiburg last weekend was their first victory in nine games in 2011.
Nürnberg v Bremen
- Werder have only lost on two of their last 10 visits to Nürnberg in the Bundesliga (five wins, three draws).
- Nürnberg have won more points than any other team in the league since the winter break (20).
- Bremen have only won one of their last eight BL games (four draws, three defeats).
- FCN are unbeaten in eight BL games (six wins, two draws) - longer than any other team in the league.
- Sandro Wagner has scored the opener for Werder in their last two league games.
- Nürnberg have won their last four BL home games, keeping a clean sheet in each of these four games.
Hannover v Hoffenheim
- Hannover have so far won just one point from their five games against Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga (one draw, four defeats).
- H96 have won six of their last seven games (one defeat) at the AWD Arena and are currently the second best home team in the league.
- Hoffenheim have netted 20 of their 42 goals this season after set-piece situations - no other team has scored such a high ratio of their goals after dead balls (48%).
- Only bottom-placed Gladbach (25) have dropped more points after leading than Hoffenheim (20).
- Konstantin Rausch has been directly involved in two of the Reds' last three BL goals (one goal, one assist).
- 1899 have only won one of their last six games on the road in the league (three defeats, two draws).
Freiburg v Bayern
- Bayern have won their last 10 BL games against Freiburg - only against Nürnberg have they ever had a longer winning streak (12 games from 1982 to 1988).
- Freiburg's last win over Bayern came 15 years ago, when they beat Munich 3-1 at home.
- The game sees the league's two highest scorers face each other: Mario Gomez (18 goals) and Papiss Demba Cisse (17).
- With eight goals, Arjen Robben is the top scorer so far in 2011, while Franck Ribery has the most assists (six).
- Freiburg have only lost one of their last six home games (three wins, two draws) - 1-3 against Bremen.
- Bayern have only kept one clean sheet away from home this season (0-0 in Hamburg).
Frankfurt v St. Pauli
- Pauli have never won a league game at Frankfurt (three draws, four defeats).
- Frankfurt are the only team who haven't won a single game in 2011. With just two points from their nine games in 2011 Eintracht are by far the worst team since the turn of the year.
- The Hessians have failed to score in each of their last five Bundesliga home games - the longest drought in the club's history.
- The game sees the two lowest scoring sides face each other. Frankfurt have netted 25 & St. Pauli have scored 28 goals.
- The Hamburg-based side have only won one of their last eight Bundesliga away games (one draw, six defeats), scoring only three and conceding a total of 20 goals in the process.
- Georgios Tzavellas goal from 80 yards out ended Frankfurt's 753 minutes lasting goal drought in the Bundesliga - it was the third-longest a team had ever gone without scoring in BL history.
Hamburg v Köln
- Cologne have only won one of their last seven BL away games in Hamburg (one draw, five defeats).
- The last three games between the two sides have seen a total of 15 goals.
- Hamburg have only won one of their last five league games (one draw, three defeats).
- Cologne have already won more points since the winter break (17) than in the complete first half of the season (15).
- Mladen Petric and Milivoje Novakovic have each scored five goals in the last five BL meetings between Hamburg and Cologne.
- HSV have conceded 10 goals in their last two Bundesliga games. The last time the Redshorts had conceded 10 goals in two consecutive league games was back in September 1987.
Dortmund v Mainz
- Dortmund have only won one of their seven BL games against Mainz (four draws, two defeats) when they beat Thomas Tuchel's men 2-0 in this season's first meeting.
- Borussia are unbeaten at home against Mainz (one win, three draws).
- Jürgen Klopp's men have kept clean sheets in each of their last three home games and have only conceded three goals in their last 11 games at the Signal Iduna Park.
- The Hessians have netted 14 of their last 16 goals in the league away from home.
- None of Mainz's 13 away games this season has ended in a draw (nine wins, four defeats).
- Dortmund have only lost one of their nine games in 2011 (five wins, three draws) when they were beaten 1-0 by Hoffenheim last weekend.
Leverkusen v Schalke
- Schalke have only won one of their last nine BL matches against Bayer and have lost six. Their only win came at the BayArena one year ago.
- Leverkusen's record in their last 10 home games against Schalke is slightly negative; Bayer have won four and lost five (one draw).
- Bayer have won four of their last five BL matches (one draw).
- Schalke have won three of their last four competitive matches (one defeat).
- Leverkusen have conceded three of their four defeats this season on home soil.
- Leverkusen's midfielders are the most dangerous in the league with 33 goals.
Stuttgart v Wolfsburg
- VfB haven't lost any of their last 10 home games against VfL (eight wins, two draws) - their last defeat against the Wolves dates back nearly 11 years (5-2 in April 2000).
- Stuttgart have won their last three games and are out of the relegation zone for the first time since day 12.
- The Wolves have lost six of their last seven matches (one win) and only scored four goals in the process - only Frankfurt have scored fewer during this period (one).
- The Swabians have stayed undefeated for three games for the first time this season.
- Only Frankfurt have gained fewer points in 2011 (two) than Wolfsburg (seven).
- Stuttgart's top scorer Martin Harnik (16 goals in all competitions) will miss the game against Wolfsburg after being given his fifth yellow card of the season last weekend against St. Pauli.