Bundesliga Opta Facts 20-21 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Köln v Mönchengladbach
- Köln haven't won any of their last six league matches (three draws, three losses).
- Köln have won just 10 points at home this season (two wins, four draws, seven losses).
- Mönchengladbach have lost their last two matches, conceding seven goals and scoring none.
- Away from home, Gladbach have gained just nine points (two wins, three draws), with their last victory on the road coming in November.
Frankfurt v Bayern
- Frankfurt lost their last three games - the first time this has happened this season. Frankfurt have not won in four games (one draw) - their longest winless run under manager Michael Skibbe.
- Michael Skibbe has yet to win against Bayern in the Bundesliga (three draws and six defeats during spells with Dortmund, Leverkusen and Frankfurt).
- This will be the third time the two sides have met this season. In the league, Bayern won 2-1 in the first round, while they also won 4-0 in the last 16 of the Cup.
- Bayern have lost just once in their last 14 competitive games against Frankfurt (11 wins). During this period, Frankfurt's only victory came at home in March 2007(1-0).
Nürnberg v Hoffenheim
- Nürnberg had never played Hoffenheim before this season. This, however, will be the third meeting between the sides this term. Nürnberg lost in both meetings, first at home in the second round of the Cup (0-1), then a month later in the Bundesliga (0-3).
- Nürnberg are unbeaten in four Bundesliga games and have won their last two in the league - the last time they managed two league wins in a row was in February 2007.
- Hoffenheim have won only 2 of their last 13 league matches (3 draws, 8 losses).
- Hoffenheim won their last away match (2-0 vs Freiburg) having gone four away games without a win prior to that.
Stuttgart v Hannover
- Stuttgart have won just one game in nine when they have had a mid-week Champions League tie. That win came at home, after their first leg draw with Barcelona (1-1) in February, when Stuttgart beat Frankfurt 2-1.
- Under new manager Christian Gross - the best manager in the club's history, if you consider his points per match average of 2.09 - Stuttgart won four of their five games at home, losing just once.
- Hannover lost 11 of their last 13 league matches in Stuttgart - their only win was in October 2007 (2-0).
- Hannover have won their last two games having endured a run of nine losses in the league prior to that. The last time Hannover recorded three wins in a row was in the autumn 2007 - the third of those wins came against Stuttgart.
Bremen v Bochum
- Bremen haven't lost any of their last six matches (four wins, two draws).
- Bremen have scored at least once in each of their last eight league matches.
- Bochum have won just once in 32 league meetings at Bremen, drawing seven and losing 24.
- Bochum have lost their last two Bundesliga matches by a score line of 1-4. This season Bochum have lost a total of six matches by more than two goals this season -3 at home and 3 on the road.
Freiburg v Mainz
- Freiburg haven't won any of their last 12 league matches (four draws, eight losses).
- In their last 11 league matches, Freiburg scored just five goals - scoring no more than one per game (they have gone six of those games without a goal).
- Mainz won all three Bundesliga meetings between the two sides, scoring 10 goals and conceding just one.
- Mainz won their last 2 league matches. Four of their last eight league matches ended with a 1-0 win.
Dortmund v Leverkusen
- Dortmund have won three of their last four league matches (one loss). All three wins were by a margin of three goals.
- Dortmund have lost in just one of their last nine home games (seven wins, one draw).
- The last two meetings between the two sides have ended 1-1.
- Leverkusen have drawn eleven games so far this season, more than any other Bundesliga side.
- Leverkusen haven't won any of their last five games against Dortmund (three draws, two losses).
Hamburg v Schalke
- Hamburg won just one of their last four league matches (one draw, two losses).
- Hamburg are unbeaten in their last six home matches (three wins, three draws).
- Schalke haven't lost any of their last three away games at Hamburg (two wins).
- Schalke have lost just once in 12 league games (nine wins, two draws).
Wolfsburg v Berlin
- Wolfsburg have won their last four Bundesliga matches - the first time they have won four consecutively this season.
- Wolfsburg haven't lost in four league games with Berlin (one win, three draws).
- Berlin haven't won in three league games, their last loss prompted riots by home fans in the stadium after a last minute Nürnberg winner.
- Berlin have won two of their last four away games-the only wins they have managed on the road this season having also drawn one and lost 10.