Bundesliga Opta Facts - 29-31 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Wolfsburg v Dortmund
- Wolfsburg are unbeaten in their last eight league games, winning their last game after seven draws in a row.
- Wolfsburg have won only three of their nine home games this season (four draws, two losses).
- Wolfsburg have lost four of their last seven home games against Dortmund, and have won just four of 13 Bundesliga home meetings with Dortmund overall (four draws, five losses).
- Dortmund have won more than half of their Bundesliga meetings with Wolfsburg (14 of 27), losing just six (seven draws).
- Dortmund have won nine of their 10 away games this season - no Bundesliga team has ever managed this in their first 10 away games of a season.
- After recording 14 wins in 16 games, Dortmund have won just one of their last three (one draw, one loss).
Nürnberg v Hamburg
- Nürnberg have won only one of their last eight league matches, losing five (two draws).
- Nürnberg have lost three of their last four home games (one win).
- Nürnberg have won just one of their last 19 league meetings with Hamburg, losing 13 (five draws).
- Hamburg have lost just one of their last eight away games at Nürnberg, winning four (three draws).
- Hamburg are the only team in the league that have won both games since the winter break.
- Dating back before Christmas, Hamburg have won three in a row - their longest-such run since summer 2009 (four in a row).
Schalke v Hoffenheim
- Schalke have won four of their last five league games (one defeat).
- Schalke lost their opening home game (0-1 v Hamburg) after the winter break, after winning four in a row at home by an aggregate score of 12-0.
- Schalke's 1-0 win at Hannover saw them keep their seventh clean sheet this season - only Dortmund (8) have more.
- Hoffenheim have lost only one of their five Bundesliga duels with Schalke (two wins, two draws).
- Hoffenheim have lost just one of their last four away games in the league (one win, two draws).
- Hoffenheim have won none of their last six league games (five draws, one loss) - the longest current run without a win in the league.
St. Pauli v Köln
- St. Pauli have won only one of their 11 league games (three draws, seven losses).
- St. Pauli have won none of their last five away games in the league, drawing their latest after losing four in a row.
- St. Pauli have won only one of their 11 home games against Köln in the Bundesliga and the Second Division (four draws, six losses).
- Köln have won 10 of their 15 Bundesliga duels with St. Pauli (three draws, two losses).
- Dating back to last season, Köln have won only one of their last 12 away games (two draws, nine losses).
- Köln's 3-0 win against Bremen last weekend was their most lopsided victory since March 2010 (4-1 in Hannover).
Leverkusen v Hannover
- Leverkusen have lost only one of their last 10 league games (six wins, three draws).
- Leverkusen have won only three of their 10 home games this season (four draws, three defeats).
- Leverkusen have won their last three home meetings with Hannover, scoring nine goals and conceding none.
- Hannover have only scored seven goals in 11 league games at Leverkusen, and just five in eight visits since 2000.
- Hannover have won three of their last four away games (one loss). Overall, they have already won more away games this season (five) than last season (four).
- Hannover have won six of their last eight league matches (two losses).
Bremen v Bayern
- Bremen have only won two of their last 10 Bundesliga games (six defeats). They have failed to score in six of their last nine games.
- Bremen are ranked sixth in the home table, with a record of five wins, a draw and three losses at home.
- Bremen have beaten Bayern more often than any other side in BL history (26 times). Werder have also scored more goals against the Bavarians than any other team (113).
- Bayern haven't lost any of their last six competitive games against Bremen (three wins, three draws).
- Bayern have won only two of their nine away games (four draws, three losses).
- Bayern have lost only one of their last 12 Bundesliga games (seven wins, four draws).
Kaiserslautern v Mainz
- Kaiserslautern have lost only two of their last eight league games (three wins, three draws).
- Lautern recorded only two wins in their last eight league home games at famous Betzenberg (four draws, two losses).
- The last time Kaiserslautern defeated Mainz at home was more than six years ago (2-0, 5 December 2004).
- Mainz are undefeated in their last five competitive matches against Kaiserslautern and haven't lost any of their last four road trips to the Betzenberg stadium.
- Mainz have lost four of their last five league games (one win).
Stuttgart v Freiburg
- Stuttgart have won only one of their last eight league matches (three draws, four losses).
- All of Stuttgart's four wins this league season have come at home.
- Stuttgart have scored 23 goals in home games this league season - only Bayern (25) have more.
- Since Freiburg's 4-0 win at Stuttgart in their first ever Bundesliga season (1993/94), Stuttgart are unbeaten against Freiburg at home and have won nine of 10 games.
- Freiburg didn't play out a draw any of their first 16 games this season, but have drawn the last three.
- Freiburg are unbeaten in five games. The last time they managed that was in 2004.
Frankfurt v Mönchengladbach
- Frankfurt have won only two of their last eight league games, losing five (one draw).
- Frankfurt have won 20 of their 37 Bundesliga home meetings with Gladbach, losing just eight (nine draws).
- Frankfurt have won more Bundesliga games against Gladbach than against any other team (30).
- In this season's meeting between the two teams at Gladbach, Frankfurt enjoyed their biggest Bundesliga away victory in 16 years when they beat the home side 4-0.
- Gladbach have won five of their last 10 BL away games at Frankfurt (one draw, four losses).
- Mönchengladbach have lost seven of their last eight matches in all competitions (one win).