Bundesliga Opta Facts: 24-26 April
Use Opta Facts to help you with your betting on the German Bundesliga this weekend.
Brought to you Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, our weekly Opta Facts bring you the key statistics to help you make an informed bet.
1899 Hoffenheim - Hertha BSC Berlin
- Hoffenheim have gone 10 matches without a win and are the BL team with the most draws since the winter break (7).
- Hoffenheim have shipped five goals in their last two home matches - the most ever in two back-to-back top-flight matches in front of their home crowd.
- Hertha kept three clean sheets in their first four away games - they haven't had one on the road since.
- Berlin haven't scored before the half-time break in any of their past five matches.
Bayern München - FC Schalke 04
- The Miners have never won a match in Munich's Allianz Arena. The last time Schalke beat Bayern on their own ground was in their old Olympiastadion. The October 2004 clash ended 1-0.
- Bayern have won their last three home matches, scoring ten goals and conceding only one.
- The Reds have kept clean sheets in four of their last five matches. In 23 previous matches they managed just four shutouts.
- Schalke have won three consecutive matches without conceding a single goal.
- Schalke's interim coaches Mike Büskens and Youri Mulder, have now managed eight wins in nine matches (one 1-1 draw) without conceding a single goal during their two tenures in charge of the club.
Borussia Dortmund - Hamburger SV
- Hamburg have won their last four meetings with Dortmund (keeping three clean sheets in the process).
- Dortmund have scored more goals against HSV than any other team in their BL history (143), although they have also conceded the most against them (154).
- Dortmund have won four games in a row for the first time under Jürgen Klopp. This is also a first for him as a manager, as he never managed this at Mainz.
- Alongside Wolfsburg, BVB are the only team still undefeated at home (five wins, nine draws).
- Dortmund have drawn the most games this season (13), while Hamburg have drawn the fewest (three).
VfB Stuttgart - Eintracht Frankfurt
- Stuttgart have not lost any of the last five meetings with Frankfurt (three wins, two draws).
- In the last four encounters 4.5 goals have been netted in average.
- Stuttgart have won their last four matches in a row and have conceded only once in the process.
- Frankfurt have lost only one of their last six games (two wins).
- Eintracht's Top scorer Nikos Liberopoulos has netted nine goals so far, but only once away from home.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - Karlsruher SC
- Karlsruhe haven't won any of the last seven competitive matches against Leverkusen (three defeats).
- In the first half of the campaign KSC came back from three goals down to draw 3-3 in the end.
- Bayer haven't won any of the last seven matches on home soil - the last three have been 1-1 draws.
- Karlsruhe have led only once at half-time during this season - in October 2008 they were 1-0 up at Bielefeld.
- Since their return to the Bundesliga in 2007 Karlsruhe have netted only twice in the opening 15 minutes in 62 matches and only once with a sub.
Werder Bremen - VfL Bochum
- In the last meeting between these sides Bochum managed a surprising 2-1 win at Bremen - the only VfL victory at Bremen so far.
- This win was also the only one in the last 14 encounters with the Hanseatics (nine defeats).
- Bochum haven't lost any of the last four away games - and have won the last two without conceding.
- Werder haven't netted in the first 30 minutes in 2009.
- Bochum have scored seven of their last 10 goals from set-piece situations.
Hannover 96 - 1. FC Köln
- Hannover have managed 1-0 wins in their last two home games against Köln.
- In the first half of the campaign Köln came from behind to win 2-1 against Hannover. This was their first victory against them for five matches.
- Hannover have lost just one home match and have gained 27 of their 29 points on home soil.
- Christoph Daum is unbeaten in Bundesliga matches against Hannover - he has won four of five games as a manager.
Energie Cottbus - VfL Wolfsburg
- Energie have only won one of their last 11 meetings with Wolfsburg (six defeats).
- Wolfsburg won both games between the two last season. Their 2-1 win in the first half of the season signalled the end for coach Petrik Sander at Cottbus, while they also won 3-0 at home.
- Wolfsburg have won their last ten games. No team has ever won more consecutive games in one single season in the Bundesliga.
- Nine of Cottbus's ten points in 2009 have come at home. Nevertheless, they are the second-worst home team in the league, after Bielefeld (13 points).
- Cottbus have not kept a clean sheet for 15 games - currently the longest run in the German top-flight.
- BMG have won the last six meetings with Bielefeld without conceding a single goal.
- When Gladbach won 2-0 in the first half of 2008-09 they celebrated their only away win so far and also the first two BL goals from Marko Marin.
- Arminia have lost their last four games in a row.
- Since September 2008 Bielefeld haven't scored a single goal before the 24th minute.
- Gladbach on the other hand haven't conceded in the first 20 minutes since November 2008.