Bundesliga Opta Facts - 25-27 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Hoffenheim v Mainz
- 1899 have lost only two of their last 11 league matches (three wins, six draws).
- Four of Hoffenheim's last five BL home games have ended in a draw (one win).
- Hoffenheim have lost all three of their previous encounters with Mainz in the Bundesliga.
- Mainz have drawn only one game this season, the fewest in the league.
- In Mainz' last eight away games, a win has always been followed by a loss, with the latest away game being a loss.
- Mainz have lost four of their last six league matches (one win, one draw).
Köln v Freiburg
- Köln have lost only one of their last six league games (three wins, two draws).
- The Billygoats have won their last four league home games.
- Köln have lost only one of their eight Bundesliga home games against Freiburg (five wins, two draws).
- Freiburg are unbeaten in their last eight competitive matches against Köln (five wins, three draws).
- Freiburg have won only one of their last five away games (two draws, two losses).
- Freiburg have lost only one of their last nine league games (four draws, four losses).
Kaiserslautern v Hamburg
- Kaiserslautern have won none of their last six league games (two draws, four losses).
- Since beating Schalke 5-0 in November, Kaiserslautern have won none of their ensuing four league home games (three draws, one loss), scoring only two goals in this process.
- Kaiserslautern have won three of their last four home games against Hamburg (one loss).
- Hamburg have won their last four encounters with Kaiserslautern.
- Hamburg have won three of their last four away games (one loss).
- Hamburg have won five of their last seven league games (two losses).
St. Pauli v Hannover
- St. Pauli have won three of their last four league games (one loss).
- St. Pauli have won only one of their last six away games (one draw, four losses) - the Hamburg derby at HSV's home ground.
- St. Pauli are unbeaten in three Bundesliga meetings with Hannover (one win, two draws).
- Hannover lost their first encounter with St. Pauli this season 0-1 at home.
- Hannover have won three of their last six BL away games (one draw, two losses).
- Hannover have won eight of their last 12 league games (one draw, three losses).
Frankfurt v Stuttgart
- Frankfurt haven't scored a goal in six games in 2011 so far. No team has ever failed to score a goal in the first seven BL games after the winter break.
- Frankfurt have lost their last three home games, never before have they lost four in a row at home.
- Frankfurt have won only one of their last nine Bundesliga clashes with Stuttgart (six losses, two draws) - this season's first league meeting at Stuttgart (2-1).
- In the last 18 years Stuttgart have only lost one game at Frankfurt (six wins, five draws).
- This season Stuttgart have won only one of their 11 away games in the league (three draws, seven losses).
- Stuttgart have won only two of their last 12 league games (three draws, seven losses).
Bayern v Dortmund
- Bayern have won six of their last eight league games (one draw, one loss), and 10 of their last 12 competitive games.
- Bayern have won their last seven home games in the league, and their last 10 competitive games at home.
- Bayern have won their last eight home meetings with Dortmund by an aggregate score of 30-6 (scoring 3.75 goals on average).
- Dortmund haven't won at Munich in nearly 20 years, losing 12 of their 18 matches there and drawing six.
- Dortmund have won 10 of their 11 away games this season, with only their latest ending in a draw. The all-time league record is 11 away wins in one season (Bremen 2003/04, Hamburg 2005/06).
- Dortmund, flying high before the winter break, have won only two of their last five (two draws, one loss) and scored only seven goals in these five games.
Schalke v Nürnberg
- Schalke have won only two of their six league games since the winter break (one draw, three losses).
- Schalke have won eight of their last 10 competitive games at home (two losses), including six of the last eight in the league.
- Schalke have won their last five home games against Nürnberg - the best record of this kind against any of the current Bundesliga club.
- Nürnberg are winless at Schalke since 1993 (two draws, six losses in the league, one loss in the German Cup).
- Nürnberg have won their last four games.
- Nürnberg's last loss in a competitive game was in the German Cup quarterfinals, on January 25 at Schalke (2-3 AET).
Bremen v Leverkusen
- Bremen are winless in their last five games, losing three (two draws).
- Bremen have won only two of their last seven home games in the league (two draws, three losses).
- Werder have only lost one of their last 13 competitive games against Leverkusen (seven wins, five draws).
- The last four BL games between the two sides have all ended in draws.
- Leverkusen have won eight of their 11 away games this season (two draws, one defeat).
- Leverkusen have won five of their last six competitive games (one loss), including four of five in the league.
Wolfsburg v Mönchengladbach
- Wolfsburg have lost their last four BL games, scoring just one goal in the process. They have only ever lost more than four games in a row once in their BL history (spring 2004).
- Wolfsburg have won none of their last six home games (four draws, two losses).
- Wolfsburg have won eight of their last nine home games against Borussia (one loss), including the last five.
- Mönchengladbach haven't won any of their last six games against Wolfsburg (one draw, five losses).
- Last-place Mönchengladbach have won two of their last three away games (one loss). Four of their five wins this season have come away from home.
- With three wins in six games after the winter break, Mönchengladbach have already exceeded their total before the break (two wins).