Bundesliga Opta facts 28th - 30th October
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Freiburg v Leverkusen
- Freiburg have lost five and won none of their last six BL meetings with Leverkusen and are winless against Bayer in the German top flight in over seven years.
- SCF have lost their last three BL home games against Bayer, conceding nine goals in the process.
- Freiburg have lost five of their last six league games (one win).
- Leverkusen have won only one of their last five league games (one draw, three defeats).
- Bayer haven't kept a clean sheet in six games - only Hamburg have gone longer without shutting their opponents out (14 games).
- SCF have lost five of their last seven BL games on home soil, but both of their wins this season have come in front of their own fans.
Bayern v Nürnberg
- Bayern have only lost one of their last 18 matches against FCN in all competitions (10 wins, seven draws), when they lost 3-0 at Nürnberg in February 2007.
- Nürnberg's last away win over Bayern came over 19 years ago in March 1992. Since then FCN have lost nine and drawn two of their 11 BL outings at Munich.
- FCB have enjoyed shut-out victories in their last four BL home games, netting 19 goals in the process.
- Nürnberg have already conceded four penalties this season - no team in the league has given away more spot-kicks.
- Last weekend's 2-1 defeat at Hannover ended a run of 13 unbeaten games in all competitions for Bayern (11 wins, two draws).
- The German record champions have kept eight clean sheets in their 10 BL games this term so far.
Schalke v Hoffenheim
- Schalke have won only one of their six BL meetings with Hoffenheim (two draws, three defeats), when they beat 1899 2-0 at home in January 2010.
- Hoffenheim have won two of their three BL outings at Schalke (one defeat).
- Last season Hoffenheim won both meetings with S04, shutting the Royal Blues out on both occasions.
- Schalke have won three of their last four BL games (one defeat).
- Hoffenheim's 1-0 win over Gladbach last weekend ended a run of three straight winless and goalless games for them.
- S04 is the only side in the German top flight who are yet to draw a league game this term. The Royal Blues haven't shared the points since April.
Stuttgart v Dortmund
- Only against Schalke (39) have Stuttgart enjoyed more wins in the Bundesliga than against Dortmund (38).
- BVB have only won one of their last five BL games against Stuttgart (two draws, two defeats).
- Only one of Stuttgart's last 13 BL home games against Borussia has ended in a draw.
- Dortmund have won their last four BL matches and are the only team in the league to have taken 12 out of the possible 12 points from the last four games.
- Robert Lewandowski has been directly involved in half of Dortmund's league goals this term (ten out of 20, seven goals, three assists).
- VfB have only lost one and won four of their last six BL matches (one draw).
Wolfsburg v Hertha
- The Wolves have only enjoyed one win in their last 13 BL duels with Hertha (five draws, seven defeats).
- The last meeting between these two sides at Wolfsburg ended in a 5-1 victory for the Berlin-based side - the second-biggest home defeat for Wolfsburg in BL history.
- The Wolves have won their last three BL home games - a feat they last achieved in the 2008/09 term when they won the league.
- Hertha are without a goal in the league in over four hours of play (236 minutes).
- Wolves striker Mario Mandzukic has netted four goals in Wolfsburg's last three league games.
- Hertha have only suffered two defeats away from home in 2011. These two defeats came in their last two BL games on the road, though (1-2 at Bremen and 0-4 at Bayern).
Gladbach v Hannover
- Hannover have won only two and lost three of their last six BL games against Gladbach at AWD-Arena (one draw).
- The Foals have now gone three league games without a win (one draw, two defeats), something that has only happened to them on one other occasion since Lucien Favre took over the helm in February.
- No team has suffered fewer defeats in Bundesliga this term than Hannover (two, like Bayern).
- Gladbach are unbeaten in eight BL games on home soil (six wins, two draws).
- Only Bayern have conceded fewer goals (three) in the Bundesliga this campaign than the Foals (seven, like Dortmund).
- Only two of Hannover's 13 league goals this season have come away from home with the Reds failing to find the back of the net in their last three BL games on the road.
Mainz v Bremen
- Bremen have only suffered one defeat in their last nine BL games against Mainz (six wins, two draws).
- Mainz have won none and lost three of their last four BL home games against Bremen (one draw).
- FSV have now gone eight league games without a win (three draws, five defeats) - no other team in the German top flight has been waiting longer for a victory.
- Bremen have won the most points from losing positions in the league (10) while Mainz have dropped the most points from winning positions in the Bundesliga this campaign (13).
- Mainz have lost their last four BL home games - a new negative club record.
- Werder striker Claudio Pizarro has been directly involved in each of Bremen's last nine BL goals (six goals, three assists). Additionally the Peruvian has scored eight goals in eight BL appearances against Mainz.
Köln v Augsburg
- Köln have won three of their so far only five competitive matches against Augsburg (one draw, one defeat).
- The Billygoats have allowed more goals this term (23) than ever before in the Bundesliga after 10 games.
- FCA have registered only one win so far this season - fewer than any other team in the league.
- Augsburg have already drawn a league-high five games this campaign, though.
- Lukas Podolski has scored Köln's last three league goals and has been directly involved in seven of the Billygoats' last eight BL goals (five goals, two assists).
- Köln have enjoyed shut-out victories in their last two BL home games and haven't conceded at RheinEnergieStadion in nearly four hours (235 minutes).
Hamburg v Kaiserslautern
- Against no other team have Hamburg enjoyed more home wins in the Bundesliga than against Kaiserslautern (30, same as against Frankfurt).
- The Red Devils' last away win over HSV came over ten years ago in August 2001. Since then FCK have lost each of their five BL outings at Hamburg.
- The Redhsorts are the only side in the league yet to keep a clean sheet this term.
- Lautern kept their first clean sheet of the season last weekend when they beat Freiburg 1-0.
- No team has netted fewer goals than Lautern so far this campaign (eight, like Augsburg).
- HSV have won none of their last nine BL home games (five draws, four defeats).