Bundesliga Opta Facts - 30 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Kaiserslautern v St. Pauli
- Pauli have never won a competitive match at the Betzenberg (two draws, 11 defeats).
- Lautern have won their last four home games against the Hamburg-based side, scoring 14 and conceding only two goals in the process.
- The Red Devils have lost their last two BL home games, failing to score in both.
- Pauli have conceded at least two goals in their last seven league games - a first in the club's BL history.
- Pauli haven't won in nine games (one draw, eight defeats) - the longest winless run in the league.
- Lautern's last five BL games all saw the visiting side prevail.
Bremen v Wolfsburg
- Bremen haven't kept a clean sheet in 16 BL games. No other team in the league has gone that many games without shutting their opponents out.
- Werder have won three of their last five Bundesliga home games against Wolfsburg (one draw, one defeat).
- Both teams have been held to 11 draws this season, more than any other team in the league.
- Wolfsburg haven't won two consecutive Bundesliga matches since September 2010.
- Bremen have gone six home games without a win (five draws, one defeat).
- Wolfsburg have conceded a total of 53 goals to Bremen over the years - only Bayern have managed to score more against the Wolves in the Bundesliga (60).
Hannover v Mönchengladbach
- Hannover haven't lost a home game against Gladbach in 22 years.
- Gladbach have lost their last two outings at Hannover, conceding 11 goals in the process.
- The Foals have not conceded more than one goal in each of their last seven BL games.
- 96 have kept four clean sheets in their last five BL home games.
- The Foals have failed to find the back of the net in three of their last five BL games.
- Gladbach haven't netted more than one goal in each of their last nine BL outings.
Köln v Leverkusen
- Köln haven't won any of their last 16 competitive matches against Leverkusen (12 defeats, four draws).
- The Billygoats have only netted three goals in their last 10 BL meetings with Bayer.
- Leverkusen have won six of their last seven league games (one defeat) and have accumulated more points since the turn of the year than any other team in the league (31).
- Köln have won seven of their last eight BL games on home soil. Their only home defeat during that period came two weeks ago when they lost 3-1 to Stuttgart.
- Bayer have failed to score in only one of their last 18 BL games.
- Köln have lost their last three league games, conceding a total of 12 goals in the process.
Hoffenheim v Stuttgart
- Hoffenheim have never beaten Stuttgart in the Bundesliga (four draws, one defeat).
- 1899 have gone without conceding at home for 274 minutes in the league.
- The Swabians have won 10 out of the possible 12 points from their last four BL games on the road.
- VfB striker Cacau has been directly involved in a goal in each of his five games against Hoffenheim (four goals, one assist).
- Hoffenheim have only lost one of their seven home games under Marco Pezzaiouli's tutelage (three wins, three draws).
- Stuttgart have already one twice as many points since the turn of the year (24) than in the entire first half of the season (12).
Mainz v Frankfurt
- Mainz have never beaten their local rivals in the Bundesliga (five draws, two defeats).
- Frankfurt have only lost one of the 16 competitive matches against Mainz (five wins, 10 draws).
- Eintracht have failed to score in 14 of their 31 BL games this season - no other team in the league have been shut out by their opponents that often.
- Mainz have only dropped two points from winning positions this season - fewer than any other side in the Bundesliga.
- Frankurt are winless in their last nine BL away games (like Köln) - no team in the league has currently gone longer without a win on the road.
- Mainz have only won one of their last seven home games (two draws, four defeats).
Dortmund v Nürnberg
- BVB have only lost one of their last 21 Bundesliga fixtures against Nürnberg (12 wins, eight draws).
- Dortmund have only scored 23 goals since the winter break (1.6 per match). They scored 39 goals (2.3 per match) in the first half of this season.
- FC Nürnberg have only conceded 10 goals in 2011 (28 in the first half of the season) - only Dortmund have conceded fewer since the turn of the year (nine).
- FC Nürnberg are Lucas Barrios' favourite opposition: he has netted four goals in two matches against FCN and scored a hat-trick (his only one in the Bundesliga so far) against them about one year ago.
- Dortmund haven't conceded more than one goal in any of their last 30 Bundesliga games.
- Nürnberg have only lost one of their last seven away games (three wins, three draws).
Hamburg v Freiburg
- Freiburg ended a run of six winless games against HSV (three draws, three defeats) when they beat Hamburg 1-0 in this season's first meeting.
- SCF have only won one of their 11 BL outings at Hamburg (three draws, seven defeats) when they beat the Redshorts 2-1 on the road in April 1995.
- Hamburg have only won one of their last eight BL matches (four draws, three defeats).
- Freiburg have been unable to shut their opponents out in each of their last 10 league games - their longest run without a clean sheet since they regained their top-flight status in 2009.
- HSV have only scored one goal in their four league fixtures since the beginning of April.
- Freiburg have lost four of their last five BL games on the road (one draw) and have only enjoyed one win in their last nine away games.
Bayern v Schalke
- Schalke have only won six of their 40 BL away games at Munich, but haven't lost any of their last four competitive matches at the Allianz Arena (two wins, two draws).
- Bayern are unbeaten in six games in the league (four wins, two draws).
- Bayern have won 10 of their last 11 BL home games (one defeat).
- S04 have only enjoyed one win on their last six games on the road in the league (two draws, three defeats).
- Bayern have found the back of the net in each of their 16 BL games since their 2-0 defeat at Schalke in December 2010. No other team in the league has currently managed to score in that many consecutive league games.
- S04 have only shipped 11 goals in their last 17 league games.
- FCB forward Mario Gomez has netted four of Bayern's last five BL goals and leads the race for the BL top scorer title having already found the back of the net 23 times this season.