Bundesliga Opta Facts - 7 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Stuttgart v Hannover
- Stuttgart have won their last three games.
- Since Bruno Labbadia took over as Stuttgart coach, they have won more points (27) than Hannover (26).
- With a loss in their last home game of the season, Stuttgart would equal their club record for the fewest points won at home in a single season (20).
- With a win in Stuttgart, Hannover would set a new club record for the most points won away from home in a single season (26).
- Hannover have won in Stuttgart only once in the last 40 years (12 losses, one draw) - in October 2007 they won 2-0.
- Hannover have conceded only two goals in their last four games.
Wolfsburg v Kaiserslautern
- Wolfsburg have won two consecutive Bundesliga matches for the first time since September 2010.
- At home, the Wolves have won only two of their last 11 league games (three losses, six draws).
- There has never been an away win when Wolfsburg have met Lautern (21 games).
- Kaiserslautern are unbeaten in their last four meetings with Wolfsburg (one win, three draws).
- The Red Devils have won their last three away games.
- Lautern have won five of their last seven games (two losses).
Frankfurt v Köln
- Since the winter break, Frankfurt have won only one of their 15 league games (nine losses, five draws).
- Frankfurt have failed to score in 10 of their last 15 games.
- Frankfurt manager Christoph Daum spent almost seven years as Köln manager, from 1986 to 1990 and again from 2006 to 2009.
- Köln have lost none of the last five meetings with Frankfurt, winning the last two.
- Köln have won none of their last nine away games (seven losses, two draws),
- Köln have conceded 15 goals in their last three away games - all losses.
Gladbach v Freiburg
- For the first time since November 2009, Gladbach have won two league games in a row - and both against Champions League contenders.
- For the first time since May 2009, Gladbach have gone two games without conceding a goal.
- At home, Gladbach have won only one of their last five meetings with Freiburg (two draws, two losses).
- Freiburg are unbeaten in their last four meetings with Gladbach, winning three.
- Freiburg have won only one of their last six away games (four losses, one draw).
- Freiburg have won only two of their last nine games (six losses, one draw).
Nürnberg v Hoffenheim
- Nürnberg have won only one of their last six games (three losses, two draws).
- Hoffenheim have also won only one of their last six games (four losses, one draw).
- Nürnberg are winless in their last three home games (two draws, one loss).
- Hoffenheim have lost their last five away games.
- Nürnberg have scored only one goal in four competitive games against Hoffenheim.
- Hoffenheim are unbeaten in their four meetings with Nürnberg (two wins, two draws).
Leverkusen v Hamburg
- Leverkusen have won their last six consecutive home games and scored at least two goals in each of them.
- Leverkusen have won their last two games against Hamburg (both 4-2), having failed to win any of the previous seven games against them.
- Leverkusen manager Jupp Heynckes has won all seven of his Bundesliga home games against HSV. The last time Heynckes lost a home match to them was in August 1986.
- Hamburg haven't won an away game since Michael Oenning took over the team.
- Hamburg have not found the back of the net in any their last three games - they have never failed to score in more than four consecutive matches.
- Hamburg have failed to score and conceded nine goals in their last three away games.
St Pauli v Bayern
- St. Pauli have have won just two of their 15 BL games against Bayern (nine defeats).
- St. Pauli are in danger of being relegated for the fifth time: they are five points adrift of 16th and have a poor goal difference.
- St. Pauli have not won in 10 BL games (nine defeats). Only once before have they gone longer without a win - in 1977/78 they went 11 consecutive games without a win.
- Bayern are unbeaten in seven games (five wins) and have only conceded five goals in this period. They have conceded once in each of the last four games.
- Bayern have only kept one clean sheet away from home this season (in Hamburg). Going back to last season it is just once in 26 games.
- St. Pauli have recorded the least wins (eight) and the most defeats (19) this season. They have also scored the second-fewest goals (33) and conceded the third-most.
Schalke v Mainz
- 1. FSV Mainz 05 have visited Schalke for six competitive matches and are yet to return home with any points.
- Schalke haven't lost any of their last five BL matches against Mainz (4 wins).
- Mainz have been waiting for a Bundesliga goal against Schalke for almost nine hours (525 minutes).
- Schalke have lost just one of their last five home games in the Bundesliga (3 wins, 1 draw).
- FSV have lost just one of their last six BL fixtures (2 wins, 3 draws) and are undefeated in three matches having not conceded a single goal in the process.
- Mainz haven't conceded a goal in three consecutive matches for the first time since January/February 2007.
Bremen v Dortmund
- Werder have won 38 of their 85 BL matches against Dortmund, while BVB have only enjoyed 31 victories over Bremen (16 draws).
- Only three of the 85 BL duels between the two sides have ended in goalless draws.
- Borussia have only beaten SVW six times on the road in the league (29 defeats, seven draws), but are unbeaten in five BL games against Werder (three wins, two draws).
- BVB have only conceded 19 goals this campaign and could break the BL record for the fewest goals conceded in one season, a record currently held by Bayern (21 goals in 2007/08).
- Bremen by contrast have the third-worst defence in the league and have shipped more than three times as many goals as Dortmund (58).
- Werder haven't won any of their last seven BL home games, equalling the club's longest winless run at the Weser Stadion.