Bundesliga Opta Facts - Koln v Mainz
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- All of the six previous Bundesliga meetings between these two teams have seen the home side prevail.
- Only two of the 17 competitive matches between Köln and Mainz have ended in away wins.
- The Billygoats have enjoyed clean sheet victories in four of their last five league home games (one defeat).
- Mainz are unbeaten in their last four league games (two wins, two draws) - the longest run for Mainz this season.
- Köln have already netted 55 goals this year - only league-leaders Bayern (90) and reigning champions Dortmund (59) have scored more goals in 2011.
- German international Lukas Podolski has been directly involved in 65% (17/26) of Köln's league goals this term (13 goals, four assists).