Bundesliga Opta Stats - 10-12 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- 11 of Stuttgart's 15 wins over Hannover in the Bundesliga have come on home soil for the VfB.
- The Reds are unbeaten in four years at home against Stuttgart (one win, two draws).
- The Swabians are the only team in the league who are yet to win an away game this season (two draws, five defeats).
- Hanover (22-23 goals) have a worse goal difference than Stuttgart (28-28 goals) but are 12 places above the Swabians in the table.
- Mike Hanke hasn't played the full 90 minutes in a single game this season, but has already scored three goals this term, all of them as a substitute.
- Didier Ya Konan has been directly involved in each of Hanover's last five BL goals (two goals, three assists).
- In seven Bundesliga visits to Bayern, St Pauli have lost five times, drawn once and won once.
- In the Bundesliga, Bayern have won eight, drawn four and lost just two times against St Pauli. Their last meeting was back February 2002, a game that St Pauli won 2-1.
- Bayern have already lost as many games this season as they had in the whole of last season (4).
- Bayern have won four consecutive home games, scoring at least three goals in each game. The last time that this happened was at the beginning of the 2002/03 season.
- St Pauli have scored the fewest goals in the Bundesliga (14).
- Bayern have just 23 points after 15 games. The last time they had fewer was in 1991/92 (converted to three-point rule).
- Hamburg are unbeaten at home in five matches in all competitions against Leverkusen (three wins, two draws).
- Hamburg have kept three clean sheets in their last four BL home games against Bayer 04.
- Leverkusen and Dortmund have the longest unbeaten runs away from home in the Bundesliga. Both teams are unbeaten in their last eight games on the road.
- Bayer have found the back of the net in each of their last 10 games on the road.
- Hamburg have lost three of their last four BL games (one win). The HSV have only lost one of their last eight games at home, though (five wins, two draws).
- Bayer are undefeated in six matches, picking up four wins and two draws. The only top-flight team to boast a longer undefeated streak is Dortmund (14 games).
- Hoffenheim are still unbeaten against Nürnberg in the Bundesliga (two wins, one draw).
- The FCN haven't scored a single goal against 1899 in the German top flight.
- The TSG have only won one of their last five league games (two draws, two defeats).
- Nürnberg have lost their last four BL games all by a margin of at least two goals.
- Nürnberg have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 11 BL games. No team in the league has gone such a long time without a clean sheet.
- Only leaders Dortmund (37 goals) have scored more goals than Hoffenheim (29 goals) this season.
- Frankfurt haven't won a BL game in Köln for over 16 years. Eintracht's last win away to the FC was a 3-2 in May 1994.
- The Billy Goats have drawn more matches with Frankfurt than with any other team in the Bundesliga (25).
- Frankfurt's Theofanis Gekas is the current leader in the BL scorer list (13 goals).
- The Hessians have won more points on the road (13) than at home (10). Eintracht have nearly scored twice as often away from home (15 goals) than in the Commerzbank-Arena (eight goals).
- Frankfurt suffered their heaviest defeat in the Bundesliga against Köln when the FC beat the Eintracht 7-0 in October 1983.
- Köln average the most goals from set pieces so far this campaign: nine of FC's 16 goals this season (a league-high 59%) have come from dead-ball situations.
- Kaiserslautern haven't lost any of their nine BL home games against Wolfsburg (five wins, four draws), keeping four clean sheets in the process.
- The Wolves have lost four of their last five games on the road against Kaiserslautern (one draw).
- Wolfsburg are without a win in five BL games (four draws, one defeat). No other team in the league is on such a long winless run.
- The Red Devils' top scorer Srdjan Lakic, who has netted nine goals in the league and 13 in all competitons, will miss the game after picking up his fifth booking of the season against St. Pauli last weekend.
- 19 of Wolfsburg's 22 BL goals this season have been scored by Edin Dzeko (nine goals), Grafite (seven goals) and Diego (three goals).
- The Croatian connection: Lakic, Ilicevic and Rivic have scored six of the last eight Kaiserslautern goals.
- Bremen haven't won in their last four matches (two BVB victories, two draws).
- Dortmund have won their last three home games against Bremen.
- Borussia Dortmund have won 40 points in 15 games. This is the best ever record of any team in Bundesliga history, at this stage of the campaign.
- Bremen have not scored a goal in four competitive away games or 448 minutes away from home.
- Werder Bremen have only won 19 points in 15 games; their lowest total after 15 games this millennium. The last time that Werder had fewer points at the same stage of the season was in 1998/99 (16).
- Dortmund have won all of their last six games. If they win this game, they will equal their record of seven consecutive victories - a feat they have already equalled this season, from weeks two through to eight.
- Freiburg have won four of their last five home matches, with the only defeat coming against table toppers Dortmund - a game in which the Southwest Germans took the lead.
- Borussia have picked up just one win from the past 13 matches (3 draws, 9 defeats).
- Mönchengladbach will make the trip to Freiburg for only the 10th time in the Bundesliga. They have been victorious in just one of these matches
- Freiburg have conceded more breakaway goals than any other team in the BL (6 so far).
- With 42 goals conceded, Borussia have the worst defensive record in the league this season, and not only that - no German team all the way down to the fourth-tier Regionalliga has conceded as many goals in the first 15 match days.
- Mönchengladbach have taken the lead in each of the past five Bundesliga matches. They have only won one of these games and have been defeated in three of them (1 draw).
- Schalke 04 are undefeated in four Bundesliga games against Mainz (three wins, one draw). The last time that FSV won a Bundesliga game against Schalke was more than four and a half years ago.
- Mainz haven't scored a Bundesliga goal against Schalke in 435 minutes - Benjamin Auer scored their last goal on MD33 of the 2005/06 campaign.
- Mainz have won only one of their last four home games (three losses).
- Schalke haven't won any of their last four Bundesliga away games (two losses, two draws) - something that last happened between November 2008 and February 2009 (five games).
- Dortmund (13 times), Mainz (10) and Schalke (four) are the only teams that have won every match they have held the lead in this season.
- Andre Schürrle has scored in his last three games and is Mainz' top scorer with seven goals. No Mainz player before has ever scored seven goals in 15 games.