Bundesliga Opta Stats - 24-26 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bochum v Stuttgart
- Since Christian Gross took over at Stuttgart, they have been better than Bayern Munich. In his 16 games in charge, VfB have won 38 points - two more than Bayern in this period.
- Stuttgart have won their last five games - currently the longest unbeaten run in the league. On the other hand, Bochum are without a win in nine games - no team has gone longer.
- Bochum are without a win in their last seven Bundesliga games against Stuttgart. Their last win was in May 2005.
- Stuttgart have scored at least once in every game since Gross took charge.
- Only Hannover have conceded more goals than Bochum (56).
- VfL have scored no more than once in 10 of their last 12 games.
Hertha v Schalke
- Schalke have won five and drawn one of their last six games against Hertha. The last win for the Berliners came back in September 2006.
- Hertha have won 18 out of 27 home games against Schalke in the league (seven defeats, two draws).
- The Berliners have failed to win any of their last 14 home games and will equal the all-time Bundesliga record for a winless home run set by Tasmania in 1965/66 (15) if they fail to beat Schalke.
- Bremen (28) are the only side that has picked up more away points than Schalke (26, the same as Bayern and Wolfsburg).
- 17 out of the 19 goals Hertha have scored in 2010 have come away from home.
- The 3-1 win over Gladbach was the 20th game in which Schalke have scored at least twice this season. Last season, the Gelsenkirchen side managed to do that just 12 times.
Mönchengladbach v Bayern
- The Bavarian side have won only one of their last seven matches at Gladbach (four draws, two losses).
- The Munichers haven't lost any of their last eight league outings against Gladbach (five wins, three draws).
- FCBM haven't lost any of their 10 league fixtures following a Champions League outing (six wins, four draws).
- Gladbach have only lost one of their last six home games at Borussia Park (four wins, one draw).
- Borussia have only won two of their last nine games (four losses, three draws).
- Only one of the last 16 competitive games between Mönchengladbach and Bayern has ended in an away win.
Nürnberg v Dortmund
- Nürnberg have won just once in their last 19 games against Dortmund (10 defeats, eight draws).
- Nürnberg have lost only won one of their five home games (two draws, two wins).
- Dortmund have only won one of their last six games (one draw, five defeats) and they haven't scored in their last two away games.
- Nürnberg's coach Dieter Hecking is still unbeaten against Dortmund (three wins, three draws) and against Jürgen Klopp (two wins, two draws).
- In the first leg of this season Nürnberg lost 4-0, their biggest defeat of this season.
Leverkusen v Hannover
- Leverkusen have won their last two home matches against Hannover without conceding a goal (6-0).
- Leverkusen have won seven of 10 games against Hannover at home (one draw, two defeats).
- Bayer haven't won in their last five matches (one draw, four defeats).
- Hannover haven't scored a goal in their last three matches in Leverkusen, however they have conceded nine goals.
- Leverkusen have conceded 16 goals in their last seven games (2.3 per match).
- Since Mirko Slomka took over at Hannover, they have won only 10 points in 13 matches.
Mainz v Frankfurt
- Four of the five competitive games between Mainz and Frankfurt have ended in a draw.
- Mainz have won their last two games and picked up 44 points this season - a new club record.
- Mainz are one of the best home teams in the Bundesliga (5th best) and have conceded only 11 goals at home.
- Frankfurt have won three of their last five matches, after trailing in each of these games.
- Frankfurt have kept less clean sheets than all other teams, it is eight games since they managed to do so.
- Mainz have celebrated 12 victories this season. In 11 of these games they have scored only one more goal than their opponent and in the last seven victories the result was 1-0.
Bremen v Köln
- Köln's last win in Bremen came in December 1995. Since then they have lost six of their seven games there (one draw), including the last three.
- Werder have won five of their last six league games (one defeat) including their last two.
- Köln have won their last two away games and have won considerably more points away from home (23) than at home (14).
- Werder have scored 67 goals - a league-high, and more than twice as many as Köln (31).
- This will be the 80th Bundesliga game between the two teams who between them won the first two Bundesliga titles (in 1964 and 1965). Köln have won 31 of these meetings compared to Bremen's 30.
- Werder are unbeaten in their last six home games (four wins), winning the last three.
Hoffenheim v Hamburg
- Hoffenheim's only previous home game against HSV on match day nine of last season ended in a 3-0 win.
- Hoffenheim are without a win in seven matches (four defeats, three draws).
- Only Bochum are on a longer run without a win (nine) than Hoffenheim.
- HSV have won just one of the last six league matches (three draws, two defeats).
- Hoffenheim's second-round matches so far in BL history have yielded only half as many points (30) as those played before the winter break (60).
- HSV haven't won any of their eight BL matches in the absence of Mladen Petric, who is out with an injury (five draws, three defeats) whilst scoring just eight goals.
Freiburg v Wolfsburg
- Wolfsburg have not been able to win any of the six games that they have played at Freiburg (three losses, three draws).
- 115 goals have been scored in Wolfsburg's 31 league games this season (for and against). This is the highest figure any team has reached in the past 22 years.
- Freiburg haven't lost any of their last three home games (two wins, one draw).
- Wolfsburg have won all of their last four away games, equaling the club record set last season, winning this match would mean a new record for the Wolves
- No other Bundesliga team has gone longer without a draw than Wolfsburg (11 games). Their last goalless draw came 21 games ago.
- Wolfsburg have scored goals in each of their last 21 matches - the longest current sequence in the league and a new club record.