Champions League Opta Facts: 28-29 April
Football facts to aid your betting from all the major leagues in Europe plus the Champions League.
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
We are down to the final four in this year's Champions League with three of the four semi-finalists again from England. Can Barcelona ruin the English party or will there be an English winner in Rome? The semi-final first legs take place on Tuesday and Wednesday with Chelsea travelling to Spain on Tuesday and then the all-English semi-final at Old Trafford is a day later as Arsenal are the visitors to face Man Utd.
- This will be the 12th competitive meeting between these two sides in Europe. Chelsea have won four and Barcelona have prevailed in five of these.
- The Catalans have managed just one win in their last five games against Chelsea in Europe - this did come at Stamford Bridge however.
- Didier Drogba scored in both legs of the last Champions League tie that these two sides met and has scored in each of Chelsea's last five Champions League matches.
- Barcelona have scored in each of their 10 Champions League games this season - the only side left in the competition to do so.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last seven Champions League matches against Spanish opposition.
- Barcelona have been knocked out of the competition by an English side in the last two seasons - last term they exited at the semi-final stage to Manchester United.
- Manchester United have kept more clean sheets than any other side in the Champions League this season - 7.
- The away side has only prevailed once in the last eight meetings between these two teams.
- Of the previous 14 all-English Champions League ties, the home side have only lost on two occasions.
- The Gunners have won just three times in their last 13 Champions League away matches.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 20 Champions League matches at Old Trafford.
- The Red Devils are unbeaten in a record 23 Champions League games.